c 116-120

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 116 Introduce the object
  This time, the express delivery is the next day.

  On the afternoon of the 31st, Yu Qing received pork and pork knuckles purchased online.

  It was a sunny day on New Year's Day in 1980. After the morning exercise, the two had breakfast together. Yu Qing asked Xiang Yisen to clean up the dishes, and she carried a basket and went out by herself.

  First, I went to Lishuwan to buy some eggs. Now that the two of us are eating together, the eggs are still consumed very quickly. Although I bought a lot online, Yu Qing wanted to take this opportunity to save more in the studio.

  Then I went to Captain Changqing's house and the grandmother's house to give away half a catty of meat each, which was regarded as extra food for them during the festival.

  In the past few months at the power station, Captain Changqing has helped her a lot. Whenever she needs it, he tries his best to help her. This kindness is very precious.

  Moreover, half a catty of meat would cost her a month's meat ticket, not too much, not too little, just right.

  After returning from Lishuwan, Yu Qing brought out two more pieces of meat and put them in a basket before going to Sister Lu's house.

  "Sister Lu, this is the meat you asked for. It costs eighty cents a catty, and here is a total of three catties."

  "There is a village nearby that killed pigs." Sister Lu took the pork in ecstasy, a little in disbelief. Jin is the amount of their couple for three months.

  Let's look at this thick pig fat, which is white and shiny, and can be used to make high-quality lard.

  "Well, I finally managed to grab two, and I'm going to give you one and another for Sister Pan." Sister

  Lu glanced at the last piece of meat left in the basket, "Today is the holiday, you gave it to her, and you don't want it? "

  "Last time I went to the city to buy a few catties of meat, and there is still a lot left. If Sister Pan wants it, give it to her first."

  Sister Lu was moved by these words, "You are such a good girl. I finally saw the right person with you, Big Sister Pan. I don't know what kind of young man is worthy of you."

  Later, she remembered that this silly girl had already partnered with someone else, and she said bitterly, "How are you and Xiang Gong doing now? If it really doesn't work, can my sister introduce you to a good guy?"