c 496-500

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Chapter 496 Don't mind your own business Grandma Ruan emphasized: "That's dangerous. For a job, it's not   worth
  fighting for your own life and the life of the child in your belly."

Get up: "I'm not doing it for her own good, I'm afraid she will leave a bad impression on the leader. However, I'm just suggesting, whether you listen or not depends on what you think?" Yu Qing rubbed her belly and looked at Grandma

  Ruan , looked at Han Xue again, and finally said slowly: "We seem to have forgotten to tell you something."

  Grandma Ruan stroked her big belly, and asked cooperatively: "Girl Qing, what's the matter? "

  I have already transferred my job to someone else, and now I am no longer an employee of the power station." Yu Qing directly threw down a thunderbolt.

  "What?!" Han Xue's eyes widened in shock.

  Grandma Ruan: "."

  "How can you give a good job to others? Now you are pregnant and can't go to work, and you can't go to work if you don't want to. Please take a maternity leave temporarily. After the child is born, you can go to work again. You How can you transfer the work directly?"

  Han Xue was in a hurry!

  Now how many people are begging their parents to sue their grandmas for a job, asking people to find connections everywhere, squeezing their heads just to have a job where they can earn a living.

  But at this time, her daughter-in-law actually told her that she had transferred out her good job, which made someone else take the job. Would others be willing to return it?
  Grandma Ruan was also surprised, but she was more stable than her mother-in-law. She patted her granddaughter's hand and said, "Girl Qing, tell grandma what's going on?

  " Now, when she wants to go to work in the future, just let the old man help her find another job. What a big deal!
  Moreover, she knows that Yu Qing has a lot of shops in Yicheng, and she earns a lot of money every month. A little money is not enough for the granddaughter's teeth now.

  Yu Qing shrugged, and said helplessly: "The reason is very simple, that is, I'm too busy now, and I don't have the skills to do it all. It's a waste to put the work there, why not transfer it?"

  This job was originally used for transition after she came to this world. Yes, now that everything is going in a good direction, it is dispensable.