c 81-85

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 81 Where did you go yesterday

  "Comrade Yu Qing." Kuang Gang was surprised that Yu Qing changed her clothes, and even her temperament changed.

  how to say?

  He felt that this was not a person who came to the cafeteria to eat, but a leader who came to inspect the cafeteria.

  Yu Qing smiled lightly at him: "Comrade Kuang Gang, you came so early."

  Kuang Gang glanced at the people in front of him and smiled mischievously, except for the people in front of him, they were only earlier than you.

  "Sister Yu, here." Li Xiaoyu, who was at the front, waved to her.

  There are not too many employees in the power station at present, and the time to wait in line for dinner will not be long, so Yu Qing just smiled and waved at her lightly, and did not go forward to jump in line.

  For breakfast, there are steamed buns, white rice porridge, and soup powder. Yu Qing made a serving of white rice porridge and a steamed bun.

  "Sister Yu, I just told you to go to the front, why didn't you go, and insisted on queuing up by yourself?"

  "I'm just a few people ahead of you, there's no need to make colleagues feel dissatisfied in order to save a little time."

  Yu Qing sat down opposite her, looked at her with clear and bright eyes, smiled slightly, and said, "However, I still want to thank you for protecting me so much.

  " Turning around, her expression was a little uncomfortable, and she muttered in a low voice: "I don't have any."

  Seeing that the corners of Yu Qing's lips curled up slightly, she took out two eggs from her pocket, and put one of them in front of Li Xiaoyu, "This It was my sister who rewarded you, Xiaoyu, I am optimistic about you, and I will continue to encourage you in the future!"

  "I am not a child, sister Yu, you treat me like a child!" Most of the people Li Xiaoyu usually comes into contact with are serious, This is the first time I have encountered this way of speaking, and I feel a little happy, but I don't know how to deal with it.

  "You are a little girl, eat quickly."

  Yu Qing knocked the egg on the edge of the table a few times, and then peeled it lightly, the egg shell came off easily.