c 226-230

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 226 I Still Have a Little Granddaughter

  "Hey, play on your own first." Ruan Xiuhua calmed down his eagerness, and greeted his son patiently.

  "Okay, I'll take my brother to play." Ruan Nan replied obediently, thinking that something happened to his father?
  Ruan Xiuhua looked at Zhou Jingfang's bright face, feeling guilty and guilty, but he didn't show it. He looked around the living room on the first floor and asked her, "Where's Dad? Haven't you come home yet?"

  Zhou Jingfang was nervous, thinking that he met someone outside. What's the matter, hurriedly pointing upstairs, "Dad is in the study, what do you want to do with him?"

  "I have something to do with Dad, take care of the children." After that, he went upstairs in three steps at a time.

  "Dong dong dong!"

  "Come in."

  "Dad." Ruan Xiuhua pushed open the study door and found his mother was there, "Mom, you are here."

  "Well, you have something to do with your father, you two, it's getting late , I'll go down and cook dinner first." Grandma Ruan saw the anxious look in her son's eyes, but she didn't ask any questions, someone would tell her at night.

  When the old wife goes out, the door is closed.

  Mr. Ruan said unhurriedly: "Come here and sit down. You have forgotten what I taught you before? You have thunder in your chest and your face is like a flat lake. How big a thing can make you rush like this. Big things Leaders, you must be able to hide your emotions and anger. With the expression on your face now, outsiders can tell that something big happened to my family. Do you think your mother has to go out tomorrow?"

  "." Ruan Xiuhua, Having said so much, are you blaming yourself for delaying our mother's going out tomorrow?

  "Tell me, what happened?"

  Ruan Xiuhua took a deep breath, suppressed the chaotic thoughts in his heart, and tried to calmly explain the wrong things he did back then.

  Finally, let me tell you what happened today.

  "What did you say?" Mr. Ruan stood up in shock and brought the chair down.

  With the sound of 'bang', he regained his senses in shock.