c 126-130

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 126 I don't want to talk to the pig's head
  When Yu Qingchen ran back, everyone she met on the way would ask why she kept so much meat in her house, where did she buy the meat, etc.

  She will answer whatever other people ask, where does the meat come from? It is bought in nearby villages, and you can buy it if you have the ability.

  Anyway, from now on, she is famous in the residential area, and everyone knows that her family makes a lot of bacon.

  Before going to work after breakfast, she went to the duty room of the security department and learned the result.

  According to the thieves, the end of the year is coming soon, and they have no money to celebrate the new year. When they heard that the hydropower station has high wages and good treatment for employees, they became malicious.

  Step on the spot during the day and prepare for action at night.

  Aiming at Yu Qing's house was completely coincidental, who told her to fry meat in such a high-profile manner.

  Facing the two gloating faces, Yu Qing rolled her eyes at them. Can't a big man maintain a positive image?
  The sanitation trio, the other two didn't know that Yu Qing smoked bacon, but they didn't expect her to smoke so much.

  As soon as Yu Qing arrived at the small warehouse of the Environmental Sanitation Department, Sister Pan asked concerned: "Girl Qing, were you okay last night?"

  Sister Lu also brought a tea mug and came over, "Did you lose your bacon last night?

  " Haha, Sister Lu, Sister Pan knows how to care about me, but you care about my bacon from the very beginning, so is my bacon worth more than mine?"

  Sister Lu rolled her eyes, "Your bacon is at least better than yours "Haha .

  " The

  three of them had laughed enough before Elder Sister Pan said seriously: "Girl Qing, now you are famous in the community. Everyone knows that your family has a lot of bacon. It is an exaggeration to say that there is no bacon in the cafeteria." A lot. You should pay more attention recently."

  "I know, rich people are jealous." Yu Qing thought that the bacon was almost smoked, and she could slowly put some into the studio, so as not to be hated by others outside.