c 251-255

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 251 The Neighbors Are Too Enthusiastic

  When Yu Qing returned home, she first wiped down the entire room with a rag before it was completely dark. Then I went into the kitchen to clean the kitchen, and then I sat at the door of the kitchen and peeled the bamboo shoots.

  As soon as Zhu Mei came back from the vegetable field, she saw a figure sitting at the door of the kitchen next door, "Sister Qing, did you come back this afternoon?"

  Yu Qing raised her head and saw Zhu Mei coming back with a hoe on her shoulders, "Well, I just came back in the evening. Sister, you came back from the field."

  "Yes, the vegetable field has been taken care of, and the children have gone to school again. I have nothing to do here, so I have to find something to do. I have been clearing up wasteland for the past few days. Prepare a variety of peanuts and soybeans."

  "Your plan is not bad." Yu Qing thought of the bamboo shoots and wild mushrooms all over the mountains, and asked, "Sister Zhu, it's the season when the bamboo shoots grow most vigorously on the mountain. Didn’t go to the mountains to pull bamboo shoots?”

  “I pulled some bamboo shoots a few days ago, and they’re almost dry.” Zhu Mei pointed to the wide-mouthed basket hanging on the drying rack not far away, “Just save a little of these dried bamboo shoots every year. , I can’t eat too much.”

  “You can sell it if you can’t eat it!” Yu Qing’s idea is that this kind of natural and pollution-free green product will definitely sell well.

  "Who do we have a way to sell to? If people around here want to eat, they will go up the mountain to sell it, and sell it in the city. The money for selling dried bamboo shoots is not enough for travel expenses. They go up and down the mountain, and go back and forth in the city. In the end, it is not Are you tossing around?"

  "." Yu Qing was speechless for a moment.

  She found that she had neglected the transportation of this era. In this poor country, who would go to the city to sell agricultural products for a few dollars?

  If I go, I'm afraid it's true as Sister Zhu said, the money sold is not enough for the round-trip fare.

  "Sister Zhu, if you want to sell it for money, I can take it. But the price may not be too high."