c 371-375

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 371 What I saw at the night snack stand (addition for the monthly pass) The
  motorcycle was watched by many people, and everyone’s eyes were exactly the same. Lu Jinzhong also wanted to own a motorcycle of his own, but the only regret was that he had no money and pockets Cleaner than face.

  At this moment, he deeply realized the importance of money.

  Not to mention the motorcycles at the scene, if Xiang Yisen was asked to help buy one, it would cost at least 8,900, which would never be enough based on his salary at work.

  Brother Hai stopped circling around the motorcycle in front of him. He retreated to Xiang Yisen, pulled him aside and asked in a low voice, "Brother, to be honest, I really want to own a motorcycle of my own, but"

  he Pointing to the crowd of onlookers, "There are too many people, I already have a feeling that it will be difficult to grab a hand, I will discuss it with you, see if your friend can get one, and if you can, sell it to me. Of course , if this matter is done, brother will definitely not treat you badly, and give you five hundred for your hard work. Is that okay?"

  Xiang Yisen glanced at Yu Qing who was standing not far away, looking towards them, and lightly Cough lightly: "Brother Hai, the hard work fee will be waived. You say this is embarrassing to me. Let me ask you about the motorcycle."

  "Then trouble brother." Hai Ge smiled and patted the item. Kazumori's back.

  Xiang Yisen: "How much do you want? My friend happens to be in Yangcheng. I'll ask him some time."

  "In Yangcheng?"

  "Well, I happen to be in Yangcheng these few days." Here, Yu Qing happens to be in Yangcheng.

  Brother Hai searched around in his mind, but couldn't remember when there was such a powerful person in Yangcheng who could get a motorcycle easily.

  But thinking of the large amount of supplies that Xiang Yisen and the others gave him, could this powerful man be the one behind it?
  Otherwise, who would sell a large number of in-demand supplies at every turn?

  It's good in Yangcheng, it would be even better if we can catch this line.

  "Oh, that's a good relationship, why don't I treat you to a meal sometime?"

  Xiang Yisen nonsense: "No, my friend doesn't like meeting strangers, he just likes to sell goods quietly." I guess he

  doesn't like socializing For those who only like to make money, Brother Hai didn't force him, and he said uneasy: "Okay, then you remember to tell him, I can accept any price, and it's up to you whether you can ride your own motorcycle. "