c 171-175

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 171 On the Train

  "Hehe, you're not my date. I want someone to pay for you. Hurry up and make a date."

  One sentence successfully made Lu Jinzhong shut up. , One day he will find a partner and come back.

  Xiang Yisen glanced at the stamped ticket, and patted Lu Jinzhong on the head, "It's just about five yuan. Since when did you like to care about every detail like a woman?"

  Lu Jinzhong covered his head with a grievance on his face Is it a five dollar thing?
  What he said was that she was treated differently!
  Yu Qing ordered the two of them, "There is still an hour before the departure, which one of you will go back and get your things to check out?"

  "The two of us are going together, what do you need to get?" Xiang Yisen asked.

  In fact, it is enough to go back alone, but Lu Jinzhong's things are thrown around, and he is not used to helping others clean up, so Lu Jinzhong has to go back and clean up by himself. But if he doesn't go back to Lu Jinzhong, he doesn't mind a big man in Lu Jinzhong helping Yu Qing pack her things.

  In the end, only the two of them are the most suitable to go back.

  Yu Qing said: "My things are all packed, you just go back and bring the Oxford bag to my room."

  "Okay, we'll be back soon, you go to the waiting hall and wait for us, don't go far. Talk to strangers, don’t eat what strangers give you.” The

  train station is a place full of fish and dragons, and the population is highly mobile. Xiang Yisen is really worried about putting a beautiful girl in this kind of place.

  "Brother Sen, let's go, with your wordy skills, we would have gone back and forth together." Lu Jinzhong heard this impatiently, when did his Brother Sen become so wordy?

  After the two left, Yu Qing didn't go into the waiting room immediately, she went to the information desk and bought a map of Yangcheng.

  In this era, the traffic map of the 1990s has not yet been released. It would be nice to have a map, let alone the mobile phone navigation of later generations.

  Not long after waiting in the waiting hall, Xiang Yisen came back with a group of people.

  "Why are Qiao Daming and Chen Yuzhu here?" Yu Qing pulled Xiang Yisen down and asked in a low voice.