c 281-285

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 281 Met a scumbag again
  The middle-aged man selling butcher gave her an extra look in surprise. Does anyone still like bones these days?

  The uncles and aunts who come here to buy meat have tried their best not to want bones, but just want to cut some meat that is full of fat.

  "Yes. Half a catty of pork ribs can buy a catty of meat tickets."

  As he said, he first picked off two ribs, and then cut the pork belly below, which was about one and a half catties for her.

  The two pork ribs were about two and a half catties, and the pork belly was just one and a half catties. The middle-aged man cut off a little fat and threw it on the scale. When he made up enough two and a half catties, he tied it tightly with straw and threw it on the chopping board in front of Yu Qing.

  "A total of two catties of meat tickets, plus one yuan and ninety cents." Passing

  the ticket and two yuan to him, and getting back ten cents, Yu Qing put the meat at the bottom of the basket, and putting the meat on top would mess up the garlic moss It's all oil.

  After buying the meat, Yu Qing also wanted to buy some tofu. She had food coupons for coarse grains in her hand, so she could use them to buy tofu.

  Mi Qianjin wanted to turn a blind eye, but walked away, but moved towards her after hesitating.

  "Why did you come to the city again, when did you come, and where do you live now?"

  The tone and tone of the speech, who didn't know who she was, thought she was his!
  No matter how good his skin looks, it can't make her feel the slightest pity.

  Yu Qing stared at him with mentally ill eyes, her attitude was the same as Xiang Yisen's in front of Xiang's father, rebellious,
  "Who are you? Whether this girl comes to the city or not is none of your business! As for where to live, I can't tell you, a disciple!"

  Yu Qing didn't deliberately lower her voice, so that the people queuing up to buy vegetables next to her listened attentively.

  The laughter and disdainful eyes of the people around "you"

  deeply stimulated him.

  "Unreasonable!"

  "Since that's the case, why are you still here? What a shame!"