c 556-560

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Grandma Ruan's mood tonight was mainly affected by Shi Huilan.

  She became extremely agitated, and after she calmed down slowly, she remembered another thing.

  "Today, when I was chatting with the old sisters in the courtyard, I heard that the daughter of the Zhang family has returned. She seems to have been laid off from the textile factory. Do you think she will come to Qingqing when she has nowhere to go?" Mr. Ruan was a little

  surprised , "Did she come back alone or with her family?" "

  She came back with her youngest son, as if she was visiting relatives or staying for a long time, mainly because she brought a large bag of luggage."

  Ordinarily Grandma Ruan should thank her for giving birth to a granddaughter for the Ruan family, but well, everyone knows that neither the Ruan family nor the Zhang family want to make trouble.

  In her selfish heart, she was afraid that the trouble would be too ugly, when the girl from the Zhang family would divorce her husband's family, and then pester Ruan Xiuhua and Yu Qing again after she came back.

  At that time, the girl of the Zhang family will break the jar, who knows what will happen to her?

  Mr. Ruan said firmly: "She won't come to Qingqing. If she dares to come to Qingqing, she will not be able to explain it to her in-laws. Unless she doesn't want to live with her current husband!" When Zhang Chunli married her current man, she

  was Concealing the child in the womb, full-term delivery is said to be premature. If she came to Qingqing, she wouldn't tell others blatantly that she lost her virginity before marriage.

  Can her current husband spare her?
  Mr. Ruan's words did not comfort Grandma Ruan, she was worried in her heart: "What if she really doesn't want to have a man with him?

  " It doesn't make sense, don't worry."

  Mr. Ruan turned off the light, and lay down with her in his arms.

  At this time, the Zhang family in the same compound.

  The sister-in-law of the Zhang family was lying on the bed and talking about the sister-in-law with the elder brother of the Zhang family.

  She said annoyedly: "When she came back to help her get favors, why did she find a textile factory and was laid off after only two years of working there? Doesn't she come back this time because she wants you to help her change units?