chapter 33-34

Chapter 33 Slow-moving items

  Yu Qing walked out of the road construction machinery factory, unaware that she was happy for a while, and Mi Jin gave her small shoes later.

  The sun was about to set, and there was no shelter outside. A gust of cold wind blew, and Yu Qing tightened her shirt.

  Ten layers of a single coat are less than a layer of cotton coat!
  She is used to living in later generations, but some people here can't get used to wearing a few single clothes for winter.

  It seems that some things have to move faster.

  Back at the hostel, I didn't want to go to the state-run restaurant, thinking that the money ticket could save a little bit, people walked around outside, and the comrades in the hostel wouldn't pay attention to whether she ate or not.

  I just thought about going into the studio to cook some noodles to eat. The leftovers from the kitchen, which were a little lighter, were almost eaten by her in the past two days. The rest is some heavy and greasy food. She is afraid that her fragile stomach will not be able to bear it. She dare not eat too much at one time. She just tastes a little bit every time she eats, and she is addicted to her mouth.

  The good thing is that the time in the studio is almost static through the observation of the past two days. There is no need to worry about the food being put in here.

  In this unfamiliar era, I was alone. Fortunately, the studio came along with me. Also, water and electricity are supplied as usual.

  She took half a pot of water and put it on the gas stove and lit it up. Before the water boiled, Yu Qing beat an egg in it. When the water slowly boiled, the egg was half-cooked. Then put in the noodles and cook for a few minutes. The eggs are also cooked.

  Moreover, the boiled poached eggs will not fall apart, and they are healthier and more nutritious than fried ones. She always likes to eat them like this.

  After Meimei finished her dinner, she went to the warehouse to continue inventorying. The shelves are tall and large, and she can complete the goods on the lower level by standing on the ground, but the middle and upper levels of the shelves can only be obtained with the help of chairs or herringbone ladders.

  It took two hours to complete a shelf. At this time, Yu Qing realized that it was not easy for a warehouse manager. It was too tiring. Climbing up and down, she was so tired that she was sweating.

  And it’s not efficient. It’s not that the inventory is slow, but that it took a long time to pick and choose, and only one top was selected that matched this era. The entire style has only two colors, one gray and one black, and the style is nostalgic. , is relatively neutral. The two colors, large, medium and small, have a total of dozens of pieces, less than a hundred pieces.

  Other garments either don't fit the style or the fabric doesn't fit. Moreover, most styles are made of chemical blended fabrics of later generations. This kind of fabric technology is too advanced, Yu Qing would never dare to sell it.

  If you think about a common blend of really good fabrics in this era, most people rush to it. Not to mention the various blended fabrics with more sophisticated craftsmanship in later generations.

  It took Yu Qing two hours to complete one shelf, plus the one at noon, two shelves were completed today.

  She didn't go all the way seriously, but walked to the row of shelves in the back corner. Most of the clothing on the last row of shelves is for disposal and price, which is a nice saying. To put it horribly, it is actually some outdated slow-moving goods.