c 236-240

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 236 Attentive Mr. Ruan

  "Comrade, please, check out at 603."

  "Wait a moment."

  The receptionist immediately called the waiter on the floor and told them to check out at 603.

  While waiting for the phone call, Yu Qing stood beside the service desk and yawned twice again, alas, this is terrible. This seems to be a serious lack of sleep.

  I don't know if people will think that they are ghosts, but the yawning and tears are hazy, and they are really similar to ghosts.

  Seeing her like this, the waiter at the front desk asked with a smile in order not to embarrass her waiting, "Comrade, didn't you sleep well last night?"

  Yu Qing shook her head, "I slept well. I woke up until dawn, but I was able to catch up with the car yesterday. I'm too tired, I can't make up for it in one night."

  "Hehe, then go back and rest for a few more days to make up for the lack."

  "Haha." Yu Qing smiled awkwardly.

  "Mr. Ruan, good morning."

  The voice from the door made Yu Qing and the receptionist look over.

  Ruan Xiuhua nodded to the cleaning staff, and when he habitually looked towards the main station, his eyes unexpectedly met Yu Qing's.

  "Miss Yu."

  "Mr. Ruan."

  A well-fitting mid-length cashmere overcoat snugly wrapped his tall and tangible figure, his long legs walked like the wind, and the hem of the clothes was automatic without wind.

  No matter Ruan Xiuhua's handsome appearance or elegant temperament, no matter what era he is in, he should be praised. He has a good appearance, a good expression, and a handsome man.

  "Ms. Yu, hello, we meet again."

  The waiter at the front desk gave Yu Qing a surprised look. She didn't expect this girl to be so familiar with Mr. Ruan, and she could make Mr. Ruan smile like a spring breeze.

  What a rarity!

  Instantly, the waiter became very interested in Yu Qing's identity.

  "Mr. Ruan, hello." The