c 216-220

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 216 Ruan Xiuhua

  The next day, the three of them woke up early and went to the restaurant downstairs to have breakfast. The wontons and sugar-oil cakes in the provincial capital were very famous. The two leaders didn't care about her. They knew what to eat.

  Yu Qing has a bit of a sweet tooth, so she ordered a bowl of wontons and two sugar-oil cakes. If it was before, she wouldn't eat fried food for this morning meal.

  However, isn't it rare to come back to the provincial capital? Taste the special delicacies and you won't gain weight?
  After eating two mouthfuls of wontons, I couldn't wait to pick up the sugar oil cake and took a bite. It was crispy with sweetness, soft and glutinous with crispness, and the taste was very good.

  "Uncle Quan, Uncle Jian, this sugar-oil cake is very good, do you want to try it?"

  Quan Jifeng has been greedy for this sugar-oil cake for a long time, it's just that a big man can't compete with girls for sweets because of face.

  Now that Yu Qing asked them, she had to order one to taste.

  "Yes."

  Jian Wenji also nodded. If the leader doesn't eat it, he won't be able to order it. Now that the leader wants to taste it, he wants it too.

  Yu Qing summoned the waiter to order two for them.

  "Uncle Quan, what kind of person is the general manager of this hotel? How old is he?"

  Quan Jifeng teased her fans. Hearing this, he looked up at her and said slowly, "I don't know the same as you. I don't know him."

  "Oh." Yu Qing nodded, took a bite of the rice cake, um, it's delicious.

  "Sister, I know!"

  An immature child's voice rang in his ears, and at the same time his sleeve was tugged.

  Yu Qing looked down and saw a handsome boy of six or seven years old. She pulled back her sleeves and asked with a smile, "Little brother, where is your family?"

  "My family is upstairs, sister can call me Ruan Nan or Nan Nan." Ruan Nan introduced himself.

  "Oh, then don't run around, or your family will not be able to find you." Yu Qing didn't know why, she felt very kind when she saw the little boy in front of her, "Have you had breakfast?"