c 261-265

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 261 The pregnant

  salesperson snatched the skirt that was in Xiang Qin's hands, and kindly reminded them, "I see that your wife is pale, and there is no blood at all. For the sake of her health, you should take her to the hospital to check if she feels uncomfortable? "

  Mi Qianjin returned to his senses at this moment, and quickly thanked: "Thank you." After thanking

  him, he didn't dare to delay any longer, and quickly walked out of the department store with Xiang Qin in his arms.

  Yu Qing, who was standing on the second floor, watched them leave, and breathed a sigh of relief, "If Mi Qianqin is not a fool, he would have taken that woman to the hospital."

  "Are you concerned about them?" Xiang Yisen narrowed his eyes slightly eyes.

  Yu Qing smelled danger, and quickly argued, "Wrong! I am concerned about us. If they have any problems and blame me, then I will not be able to clean up even if I jump into the Yellow River."

  Xiang Yisen didn't bother Fang, just hummed and dragged Yu Qing to the second floor.

  "What else do we want to buy?" Yu Qing looked at several counters, but the prices were not cheap. The second floor was mainly clocks, electrical appliances and jewelry.

  Xiang Yisen dragged her to the gold and silver jewelry counter, "Didn't you complain about the lack of two rings on the way here, it just so happens that they are sold here, you choose the two you like."

  He then signaled the salesperson to bring out all the gold rings .

  Yu Qing looked at the plate of yellow rings and couldn't laugh or cry. In her previous life, she always imagined that a man who was loyal to her would wear a diamond ring for her.

  Unexpectedly, this life came true, but the ring turned into vulgar gold.

  But
  she likes it so much!

  "Sister, please bring out that men's ring."

  "What kind of ring do I, a grown man, wear? I will buy it for you today."

  Xiang Yisen wanted to stop the salesperson, but was stopped by Yu Qing, "Buy a pair of rings for marriage." , you just treat it as if you gave me two, and I'll give you one."