c 331-335

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 331 An Unexpected Visitor (Ask for a monthly ticket)

  The husband and wife finished their lunch early and were going upstairs to catch up on sleep.

  Noon is the time when the sun is at its highest. Although the sun is not the most vicious of the year, standing under the sun is still very tanning.

  In the afternoon, I went to the shop to clean up. There was no rush, so the two simply climbed upstairs and took a nap.

  When you go upstairs, you can obviously feel that the temperature is a little higher than downstairs.

  "The hotter the weather, the upper floor will not be suitable for people to live in." Yu Qing pushed away the person who was sticking behind her, "Don't stick together, it's hot."

  "Then we will move downstairs tonight." Xiang Xiang Kazumori still held on tightly.

  In the past, he didn't have a wife to hug, but now he has a wife and still doesn't let him sleep in his arms, how could he bear it.

  Yu Qing thought that the weather was getting hotter and hotter, and the upstairs would be like a steamer in the future, so it would be good to move down.

  "Then I'll pack up and live downstairs that night."

  After discussing it well, the two of them closed their eyes and fell asleep after a while.

  In the afternoon, the two went to the store by bicycle. Before they reached the door, they saw several people squatting at the door.   When they saw Xiang Yisen

  parked his bicycle at the door and unlocked it, they stepped forward and asked, "Are you the owner of this shop?"

They all dressed in the same way, and their clothes were neat and unpatched. It should be that their family conditions are not bad.   "We heard people say that your store sells electric fans without tickets, and the price is not much different from department stores. Excuse

  me, do you still have fans here?"

" Yu Qing explained, she might as well give them some information, "In a few days, there may be some other products besides electric fans, which are all in short supply. You can come and have a look at that time."

  "What product?"

  "You will know when you come." Yu Qing calculated in her mind when she would come to the city next time, and said a specific date, "On the 15th, I will open for sale on the 15th."