c 96-100

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 96 Alarming the Leader
  "I heard that you didn't eat in the cafeteria at noon?" Secretary Qin finally said the first sentence after coming in.

  He has a Chinese-character face that fits the current aesthetics. He may be serious and used to it. There are three deep folds between his eyebrows.

  At this time, even though he was concerned about the tone, it felt like he was questioning.

  "Who did you listen to?" Xiang Yisen wanted to know who was such a badass around him.

  "I heard from that kid Lu Jinzhong, he said that you didn't go to the cafeteria for breakfast and lunch today. Is it true?"

  Quan Jifeng's eyes flashed with gossip. How many times did he reject the introduction object?

  He still remembered that yesterday's conversation was no different from the previous one. Why did this kid listen to his own words yesterday?

  After only one night, I went to another girl's house for dinner.

  The speed is astonishing!
  "What did he say about me?" Xiang Yisen gritted his teeth. No wonder this kid has a high family background, but he can't enter the center of power no matter what.

  Don't look at his cold and distant attitude towards everyone, but he is a talkative person in private.

  This kind of person is usually good as a friend, but not a confidant.

  "Cough" the original words made him a leader say, "He didn't say anything about you, he just said that he saw you coming out of a girl's house at noon."

  At this time, Lu Jinzhong, who was standing in front of the machine with a wrench, beat several Sneezing and rubbing his nose, he never dreamed of it. Seeing that the reliable leader promised not to confess him, he turned around and sold him.

  "Don't talk about what's there and what's not, just talk about what's going on here?" Secretary Qin didn't bother to listen to the process, he just wanted to know the result, what happened to this boy and his girl?

  "Yes, tell me what's going on with you?" Quan Jifeng urged.

  No one can know the psychology of being a matchmaker who likes to talk. They introduce a couple of young people to each other. People can understand.