c 106-110

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 106 The Past
  The two of them entered the state-run restaurant one after the other. At this point in time, it was about twenty minutes before the official opening time.

  Although the state-run restaurants have stipulated business hours, breakfast is ready, so customers will not be forced to wait until business hours.

  Some people bought breakfast and took it home, while others ate breakfast in the hall.

  "What do you want to eat?" Xiang Yisen turned around and asked Yu Qing.

  "Casual. Soup powder."

  Yu Qing originally wanted to say casually, but thought that the last thing she should do is to be casual, so she changed her words.

  "Okay, you go find a table and wait."

  "Okay, thanks for your hard work, I'll cook something delicious for you when I go back tonight."

  Yu Qing cheerfully found a table and waited for her intern boyfriend to serve her.

  It's just that the good mood didn't last for a minute, and a couple of talking and laughing men and women came in at the door.

  The man has a thin body, thick eyebrows and big eyes, a high nose bridge, and thin lips. The overalls wrapped a pair of strong and long legs.

  The woman is tall and slender, with delicate features, and she has a strong bookish air in her gestures.

  If you wear a top with a slanted front and a long skirt, you will be a proper intellectual female college student in the Republic of China.

  Normally, he walks swiftly like the wind, but at this moment, he walks slowly and vigorously, like accommodating the woman next to him.   "What are you looking at?" Xiang Yisen

  put two bowls of noodle soup on the table. After sitting down, he followed her gaze. "Do you know them?"

Passed a pair to him, "It's considered acquaintance."

  Xiang Yisen took the chopsticks and raised his thick eyebrows unexpectedly, "What do you mean?"

  Yu Qing didn't want to hide it from the other party, but she just thought about it for a moment, and said calmly: "I was an outcast since I was a child. I was picked up by his father in the winter when I was five years old. I have been raised by his parents. When I was fifteen years old, The adoptive parents wanted me to be their daughter-in-law, but he disliked me for being ugly and fat, so he ran away angrily on the day the banquet was held."