Episode 28: Back Home At Pallet Town!

"So where should we go first?" Ashton asked. "We should go visit Professor Stewart," Toru said. Ashton turned to Red and Leaf. "What about you guys? Are you coming with us to Professor Stewart's lab?" Ashton asked. "Nah. I need to go visit Professor Oak," Red said. "I'm going to see my mom," Leaf said. The two of them walked off. "What about you guys?" Ashton asked Okotsu and King. "We'll go with you," King said. Okotsu nodded

"Ok. Let's go guys," Ashton said. Ashton, Justin, Toru, King, and Okotsu all started walking up the highest hill in Pallet Town. "Man. It feels so good to be home," Ashton said. Toru and Justin nodded in agreement. They got to the top of the hill and knocked on the door. "Come in!" They heard the Professor yell. They opened the door and walked to the back of the lab. They saw Professor Steawart typing on his computer.

"Hey Professor Stewart," They all said. Professor Stewart turned around. "Boys! How are you?" Professor Stewart exclaimed. "We're doing good. We're just stopping by before we head to Viridian City," Ashton said. "I see. I've been receiving your data and I must say, I'm impressed. You've seen some Pokémon that most people don't see even after ten years," Professor Stewart said. Then he noticed King and Okotsu.

"And who might these two be?" Professor Stewart asked, pointing at Okotsu and King. "These are our friends, King and Okotsu. They've been traveling with me and Justin," Ashton said. "Nice to meet you, Professor Stewart," King said. Professor Stewart smiled. "It's always nice to travel with people. What about you Toru? Are you traveling with anyone?" Professor Stewart asked. "Um y-yeah," Toru stuttered.

"He's traveling with a girl named Leaf," Ashton teased, causing Toru to blush. "S-shut up Ash!" Toru exclaimed. Professor Stewart laughed. "It's nice to see you guys are as lively as ever. Tell me, how many gym badges do you three have?" Professor Stewart asked. "I have seven. We're on our way to challenge the last gym later," Justin said. "I see. Is there anything else you boys need to tell me?" The Professor asked. The trainers shook their heads. "Well it was nice catching up, but I have important work to get to," Professor Stewart said as he turned in his chair and started typing on his computer.

The five boys all walked out of the lab and down the hill. "I'm going to my house. See you guys," Justin said, walking away. "Same here. Bye guys," Toru said, also walking away. "Well, I guess we can go to my house. Let's go guys," Ashton said. He walked down the road and after a couple minutes, they reached Ashton's house.

Ashton knocked on the door. He heard footsteps and his mom opened the door. "Hi mom!" Ashton said. "Hi Ashton! How are you?" She asked as she pulled him into a hug. Ashton smiled and hugged back. "I'm doing good mom. We had to pass through Pallet town and I thought I'd stop by and say hi," Ashton said. "Of course! Who are your friends here?" She asked, pointing at Okotsu and King.

"These are my friends. King and Okotsu," Ashton said. "Good evening, miss," King said. "Hi," Okotsu said. "Hi. You boys come on in. I was just done cooking. I have some more food if you're hungry," She said. Ashton and his friends walked inside.

They sat down at the table and Ashton's Mom gave them their food. The three boys started eating. "Woah! This is good!" King said. "Yeah. My mom's always been a good cook," Ashton said. They finished their plates and put them in the sink. Ashton turned the water on and started washing the plates. After he was done, he and his friends walked to the door. "Bye Mom! It was nice seeing you again!" Ashton said. He hugged his mom and walked outside. Ashton, Okotsu, and King all walked to the exit of Pallet Town.

A couple minutes later,  Justin walked up to them. "Wow. This spot sure is nostalgic. It's where we started our journeys as Pokémon Trainers," Justin said to Ashton. "Yep! Things have gotten different now. Our Pokémon are way stronger and we have lots of new friends!" Ashton said with a smile. "Let's get going. We need to get to Viridian City," Justin said. The other three trainers nodded and they all walked out of Pallet Town and down the road to Viridian City.

End of Episode

Next Episode: Final Gym Badge!

Word count: 767 words