Episode 69: Ashton Vs Whitney, The Gym Leader of Goldenrod City!

Ashton, Blastoise, and Togepi were currently walking down the street, heading to the Goldenrod City Gym after training with Bill. "Blastoise, I think I'm fully confident to beat the gym leader!" Ashton said with determination in his voice. He got to the gym and walked through the door. He walked inside and was met with a huge room with pink walls and girls everywhere. "Did I walk into a gym or a shopping mall?" Ashton asked Blastoise. Blastoise just shrugged.

Ashton saw a girl with pink hair handing a badge to Justin. She had a very sad look on her face.

"Hey Justin, Okotsu! Over here!" Ashton said as he walked to his friends with Blastoise

"Hey Justin, Okotsu! Over here!" Ashton said as he walked to his friends with Blastoise. "Oh hey Ash. You were at the Pokemon Center for a long time. What were you doing?" Justin asked. "I was leaving the Center and was about to make my way here when I ran into Bill. He even helped my train my Eevee! It evolved as well!" Ashton said. "It did? Did you use an Evolution Stone?" Okotsu asked.

"Nope! It evolved naturally!" Ashton said. He turned and faced the girl. "Are you the gym leader?" Ashton asked. "Yep! My name's Whitney, the gym leader here!" She said. "Great! The name's Ashton and I'm here for a battle!" Ashton said. "Of course! How many Pokemon will you use in this battle?" Whitney asked. "Hmmm. I'll use the same amount as you," Ashton said. "Ok! We'll both use two then!" Whitney said.

"Ok then! Let's begin!" Ashton said. He walked to the other side of the arena and grabbed his first PokeBall. Whitney also grabbed her first PokeBall and threw it forward. A Clefable came out of her PokeBall. "A Clefable. Alright then, let's do this Umbreon!" Ashton said, throwing the PokeBall forward. A black and yellow Eevee came out of the PokeBall.

"That must be Umbreon! It looks so cool!" Okotsu said

"That must be Umbreon! It looks so cool!" Okotsu said. Justin nodded in agreement. "Blastoise, I'll be using you as my second Pokemon, ok?" Ashton said to his started Pokemon. Blastoise nodded and Ashton turned to face his opponent. "Ok let's do this! Clefable, use Tackle!" Whitney said. Clefable ran at Umbreon. "Umbreon, dodge and use Tackle!" Ashton said.

Umbreon did a front flip over Clefable and slammed it's head into Clefable. "Now use Swift!" Ashton said. Umbreon made projectiles shaped like stars and sent them flying at Clefable. "Clefable, dodge them!" Whitney said. Clefable jumped, dodging the attack, but the stars curved and managed to hit Clefable, who couldn't dodge in mid air. Clefable landed in front of Whitney.