Episode 75

Our heros were currently on the road to Olivine City. Okotsu was helping Ashton feed Togepi. "Since it's a baby, you have to take a piece of Pokemon food and crushed it into small pieces," Okotsu said. He reached in his bag and pulled out some Pokemon food. He grabbed a piece and crushed it in his hand before sticking it out towards Togepi. "Togepi!" It said happily before eating the food. "Now you try," Okotsu said, handing Ashton a piece of Pokemon food.

Ashton crushed the Pokemon food and fed it to Togepi. "Toge!" Togepi said happily. "Hey guys, look at that," Justin said, pointing ahead. Ashton and Okotsu looked ahead and saw a huge field full of Pokemon. "Wow, there's so many!" Ashton exclaimed. "This must be a wild area," Okotsu said. "Guys, we should split up and go look for some Pokemon!" Ashton suggested. "That's a great idea. We'll meet up in fifteen minutes," Justin said. "Right. See ya guys. Let's go Blastoise," Ashton said.

The three boys walked into the field and split up. Ashton, Blastoise, and Togepi started looking around the field, looking for any Pokemon that looked interesting. Ashton looked to the left and saw a giant bear Pokemon with a yellow ring on its belly.

 Ashton looked to the left and saw a giant bear Pokemon with a yellow ring on its belly

Ashton froze up when the bear noticed him and roared loudly. It started running at him. "Oh crap! PokeBall, PokeBall, PokeBall!" Ashton screamed as he scrambled in his back looking for a PokeBall. Blastoise was about to blast it with water when Ashton finally got a PokeBall and threw it at the Pokemon. The PokeBall absorbed it and shook three times and glowed green. Ashton breathed a sigh of relief and grabbed the PokeBall.

"It should be calmer now that it's been caught," Ashton said to Blastoise. He called it out of it's PokeBall. The Pokemon looked around and noticed Ashton. It looked at him with an angry glare. "Right, I should figure out what you're called," Ashton said. He pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the Pokemon.

"Ursaring, the hibernator Pokemon. Although it is a great climber, it prefers to snap tree branches with it's forelegs and eat fallen berries," The Pokedex read.

"I see. Well Ursaring, I hope that me and you grow to become close friends," Ashton said with a smile. He stood his hand out, which angered Ursaring, causing it to scratch his face. "Owowowowow! That really hurt!" Ashton screamed as he rolled on the ground in pain. Blastoise softly sprayed water on Ashton's face to stop the pain. "Thank you Blastoise. We're gonna have to work on your attitude, so for now, Return!" Ashton said, calling Ursaring back to it's Pokeball.

"Right. Let's get going guys," Ashton said to Blastoise and Togepi. They continued walking through the field until they saw another Pokemon that looked interesting. It was a small blue elephant Pokemon.

 It was a small blue elephant Pokemon

"That's a Phanpy. It looks so cute!" Ashton said. He grabbed a PokeBall and walked up to the Phanpy. The Phanpy was drinking water from it's trunk from a puddle and spraying the water on it's body. Once it was done, it looked over and saw Ashton looking at him. "Phanpy?" It asked confused. "Hey there Phanpy. My name's Ashton and I'm a Pokemon Trainer. Wanna come along with me?" Ashton asked. Phanpy thought for a bit and nodded.

"Awesome! Then let's go Phanpy!" Ashton said. He tapped Phanpy's head and the ball absorbed it and shook three times. It flew green after. Ashton put the PokeBall in his bag and kept walking through the field. Eventually, he got to the other side of the field and saw Justin and Okotsu waiting for him. "Hey guys! Did you manage to catch any Pokemon?" Ashton asked. "Yep! I got three!" Okotsu said. "I managed to catch three as well," Justin said.

"What about you Ash? How many did you catch?" Okotsu asked. "I, uh, caught two," Ashton said as a sweat drop formed on his face. "Only two? You didn't see anything that looked interesting?" Justin asked. Ashton shook his head. "Well whatever. Olivine City is just down this path. It'll only take us twenty minutes to get there," Justin said. "Alright.ets get going then, guys," Ashton said. The trainers all walked down the road, continuing on their walk to Olivine City.

End of Episode
Next Episode: Olivine City! The sick Amphoras!

Word count: 735 words