1

Chapter 1

    At Mr. Tang's 70th birthday banquet, wine was mixed, drums and music blared, and the aroma of wine was overflowing. Qiu Yuebai was leaning against the corner of the wall, looking at the beaming gentleman Kuo Tai and the overly beautiful strange woman opposite her without thinking.

    The guests who came to the banquet were all used to seeing beauties. It stands to reason that no matter how beautiful a person is, they can't make waves in their hearts now, but the woman upstairs is different.

    About twenty-five or six years old, with a melon-seeded face that is harmless to humans and animals, gentle and beautiful, charming and charming, when leaning lazily on the handrail and staring at the people below, the gentle facial features are a bit dangerous sharpness.

    She looked like a rose with thorns, but she had snow-white skin, her waist was full, and her shiny black hair was like a waterfall, covering her delicate and weak face the size of a palm. Especially the waist that leans on the armrest and the clothes are close to the skin. I don't know how many men dream of it. Just looking at it from such a distance is enough to make people's blood spurt, and it is difficult to rely on themselves.

    Seeing that people were motionless with their backs to the hall, the peeping eyes of the men became bold and fiery for a moment.

    At the same time, there was a regret in my heart that was no less than missing a 50 million lottery ticket.

    So young and so charming, how could Ji Zhengzheng be married home by that bastard Tang Ming?

    Not knowing what kind of sensation and pity her beauty caused at this time, Qiu Yuebai stared at the imageless woman, and her eyes met her.

    I can't tell what a beautiful face it is, with a majestic bone, a delicate face with exquisitely carved features that are not inferior to the world's top stars. Primitive and simple exclamation: He looks so damn good-looking!

    It's just that the way the other party looks at her now is really not friendly.

    Qiu Yuebai took a step back subconsciously, "System, you bastard, get out!"

    Sensing Qiu Yuebai's arrogance like a demon king, the system quickly appeared, "What's wrong with the host."

    Qiu Yuebai stared at the slap marks on the opponent's face, her heart was about to break, "You can do that to such a beautiful person?!"

    But her distressed expression fell on Ming Rao's eyes, which was incomparably ironic.

    Ming Rao endured the burning pain on her face, propped herself up against the wall beside her and stood up slowly. She looked down at the woman with red eye circles condescendingly, her pale lips curled up mockingly.

    "Is it enough?"

    As the words fell, the surrounding air suddenly seemed to be frozen, extremely cold.

    Ming Rao tidied up her appearance in an orderly manner, and slowly pushed Qiu Yuebai to a corner. She is superior and tall, and a black shadow exuding seductive hormones slowly enveloped her. Qiu Yuebai shrank her shoulders, her little heart beating uncontrollably, "System, do you think she is interested in me?" "

    She Do you want to force your bow on my overlord in public and kill me on the spot?" The

    system ruthlessly broke her fantasy: "You give up, such a scene will never happen."