37

Chapter 37

    Seeing that she couldn't escape, Qiu Yuebai simply gave up the idea of ​​escaping. Her white and jade-like wrist rested on the car window, lazy and charming, and her full red lips smiled coquettishly, "Why didn't I know this happened." There were sparkles in her eyes, every frown and

    smile The soft and sweet voice is as seductive as a hook, "Principal, don't lie to me."

    Xie Yu thought that she was calm and rational enough, but seeing Su Niannian spared no effort to seduce her, she still restrained herself I kept stepping on the accelerator to the deepest point. She didn't speak, the air around her seemed to be frozen, and even her breathing was filled with anger.

    Xie Yu was so angry that her throat and heart ached, her face was frosty, her red lips were tightly pressed, and she didn't speak no matter how much Qiu Yuebai provoked her.

    Qiu Yuebai felt bored when she didn't get Xie Yu's response. She turned her head and looked out of the window. It happened that Han Nuo called. She just picked up the phone and said hello, but Xie Yuhan snatched the phone with a face. Xie Yu glanced at Han Nuo's name on the screen, stared at Qiu Yuebai with a pair of sharp eyes, and said in a word: "She is here with me." After finishing speaking, he hung up the phone and turned off the phone, and the

    whole action was smooth and smooth.

    Throwing the turned off mobile phone onto the seat in the back row, Xie Yu finally withdrew his eyes from Qiu Yuebai as if he was about to eat people. Qiu Yuebai pursed her lips and continued to laugh, "I didn't know that the principal of No. 1 Middle School was so domineering." "

    Even the mobile phones of students from other schools were confiscated." She crossed her legs coquettishly, her snow-white skin seemed It seems to tempt women who concentrate on driving. Qiuyue raised her blushing cheeks, "Principal, isn't school over now?"

    She blinked, "Are you being too strict with me?"

    She approached Xie Yu quickly, smelling a strong and pungent perfume Caught off guard, he got into Xie Yu's breath.

    Qiuyue Bai Yingying looked at her with a smile, "Could it be that the principal, you really have any unreasonable thoughts about me as you told them..."

    There was a screeching sound of brakes, Xie Yu suddenly slammed the steering wheel and stopped the car on the side of the road, Qiu Yuebai slammed back suddenly, her delicate hair became messy, she just raised her hand to pull her long hair behind her ears , Xie Yu's hand stretched out without warning.

    Xie Yu tightly clasped Qiu Yuebai's arm, Qiu Yuebai frowned lightly, "Xie Yu, what are you doing?"

    Xie Yuhong looked at her with deep eyes, Qiu Yuebai gradually felt a little guilty when he met her gaze, She turned her head away without any confidence, and said in a low voice, "I heard what they said too."

    She wanted to pull her hand away, "You scratched me."

    Xie Yu loosened her strength, and she sat down Go back, look cool and serious. Qiu Yuebai looked at her and smiled mockingly, and didn't speak again.

    Xie Yu has lived for so many years and has never been so angry that someone is buzzing like today. If she hadn't had great self-control, she wouldn't even know what crazy things she would do when she was in the bar. She held the steering wheel with one hand, and rubbed the center of her eyebrows with the other hand. She was glad that Su Niannian was obedient before, but she was angry at her rebelliousness now.