57

Chapter 57 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (3)

    Qiu Yuebai lowered her head guilty, just when Lian Sheng called, she cleared her throat, turned her back to Lian Yu and picked it up carefully, "Lian Sheng." Lian Sheng's

    face was not pretty at this time, she admitted that Bai The moment Jiaojiao quickly sent the photo, her love for Bai Jiaojiao really increased by two points. She thought that Bai Jiaojiao would have to work hard to get what she wanted, but after all this, she got what she wanted in less than half an hour.

    Lian Sheng was looking forward to it, but after asking someone to tidy it up, she stared at the various unsightly novel fragments in her hand, but couldn't laugh at all.

    Bai Jiaojiao was unhappy in her first reaction, so she deliberately used this method to take revenge on herself. But Lian Sheng immediately calmed down again. With Bai Jiaojiao's level, she probably couldn't understand what was written in such a mess.

    Taking a deep breath, Lian Sheng could only comfort himself that it was bad luck. After finally asking someone to find out the location of the file, Lian Yu packed it up and changed it in the past two days.

    Bai Jiaojiao's nervous voice sounded on the phone, and Lian Sheng came back to her senses, her tone was flat: "You are mistaken, this is not what I want." Her tone was somewhat tentative, Qiu Yuebai

    let out a bewildered ah, subconsciously Said: "Impossible, what I took is the eighth document from the left in the second row of Lian's general bookshelf." Suddenly she realized, her voice was full of guilt, mixed with a little grievance, "I'm sorry Lian Sheng, I I’m so stupid, I can’t even complete this small task.”

    “Lian Sheng, can you trust me again? I will never make such a mistake in the future.”

    Lian Sheng was silent for a long time, just when Qiu Yuebai was almost gone. When she was patient, she finally said slowly, "Okay."

    "Be careful yourself, so you don't get caught." After finishing her business, she expressed some symbolic concern for Qiu Yuebai. It's just that the voice on the phone has been in a low mood, presumably annoyed at her uselessness, Lian Sheng unknowingly lowered her voice, "Jiaojiao, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault." Qiu Yuebai gave a strong

    smile , Hastily asked: "Really?"

    She raised her voice once, but immediately dropped it back, "Don't you blame me." "You trust me so much,

    but I'm so useless." Her eyes were red, "I can't help you with anything." Listening

    to her Crying, Lian Sheng was silent for a while, comforting her patiently, "Jiaojiao, I just want you to be safe and well."

    Qiu Yuebai was so moved, her soft voice passed over, "Lian Sheng, you are so kind. Don't worry, next time I will definitely not make such a low-level mistake again."

    Lian Sheng put down the phone, staring at the various clips in his hand, thinking that it is really low-level. How could there be such a vulgar thing on Lian Yu's bookshelf? She is a CEO with a lot of things to do every day, even sleeping for eight hours is a luxury, how can she have the time to watch such things?

    Inevitably, Lian Sheng became suspicious of Bai Jiaojiao again, but this thing was so sophisticated that even she didn't notice anything wrong at the first time, how could Bai Jiaojiao find out?

    Lian Sheng raised his finger and pinched the center of his eyebrows, he should have waited to send her there.

    Lian Yu knew that Bai Jiaojiao was calling Lian Sheng, and she found that the other party was becoming more and more blatant now, and she didn't hide her contact with Lian Sheng at all. People who didn't know might really think that she was talking to the man. Friends talking on the phone. Thinking about it this way, Bai Jiaojiao isn't too stupid, and she also understands the reason why it's dark under the lamp.