Chapter 92 The hero's harem is mine now (1)

    The Cen family's mansion is built on the hillside, with a high-ceilinged foyer and a grand gate, romantic and solemn, fresh and unconventional, full of grace and luxury.

    Qiu Yuebai suddenly opened her eyes and looked around carefully. The decoration in the room was simple, but the furnishings were luxurious. Even the ordinary suede recliner beside the bed was the famous LV. Silky and soft curtains, elegant and restrained lighting, and fragrant and soft leather fill every place within sight, which is extremely luxurious.

    Qiu Yuebai's eyes lit up, and she praised again and again: "It's not bad."

    This time, she got her wish and became a wealthy daughter. As a well-known developer company in Shanghai, Boss Ning is rich and rich, almost no one else. Comparable. And as Boss Ning's only precious daughter, Ning Ning was born with a golden spoon in her mouth.

    Ning Ning is outstanding and independent. She can already speak five languages ​​at a very young age. She is so talented that she keeps skipping grades. She is still at the age of college, but she has already obtained a master's degree abroad and returned to take over the Ning family's company. In a short period of time, Ning Ning fully doubled the company's market value, causing the media to repeatedly exclaim that the daughter of the Ning family is a rare business genius in the world.

    Such a wealthy daughter who is almost a model of the heroine of the novel should have been smooth sailing and become a real winner in life, but she married at a young age and married someone early.

    Ning Ning fell in love at first sight with Han Ze, the adopted son of the well-known female entrepreneur Cen Liluan. For Han Ze, she contradicted her parents and insisted on marrying Han Ze despite their opposition. housewife. Now that several years have passed, people in the world have almost forgotten the incomparably stunning Miss Qianjin, and only remember the dark-faced Mrs. Han who ran madly and crazily to catch rape every day.     Although Han Ze is the adopted son of Cen Liluan, Cen Liluan has never treated him badly. Whether it is material or money, Han Ze enjoys the first-class wealth in the world. And Cen Liluan was usually busy with work, so he rarely disciplined Han Ze. Even though Han Ze was ignorant and spent his time outside, she never said a word about Han Ze.     Because Han is the only blood of her deceased friend.

    Before dying, her friend entrusted Han Ze to her, and begged her to raise Han Ze on her behalf, and she has always done a good job in these years, and never beat or scolded Han Ze excessively. It can be said that Cen Liluan is absolutely inseparable from Han Ze's turning into the hot-handed? Flower-destroying gangster.

    Although Han Ze is usually a little extravagant, he has a very good relationship with Cen Liluan. Although they are not biological mother and son, they are better than relatives, and their relationship is extremely strong.

    So after Ning Ning married Han Ze, Han Ze played tricks outside and brought other women back every day, and Cen Liluan never said a word about Han Ze. Faced with her husband's restlessness, her mother-in-law's acquiescence, and her distant cousin's intervention, Ningning's mentality gradually collapsed, and she hid in her room all day long, washing her face with tears and not caring about her affairs.

    Although Ning Ning's family background is good, her personality is particularly pessimistic, so when she learned that Han Ze was with her distant cousin, she almost collapsed, feeling as if the sky above her head had collapsed.

    She wanted to save this marriage, but Han Ze got used to it. Even though he was married, he still lingered around every day, cuddling with other women, provoking other women unscrupulously, and spreading gossip with other women. The girl who was once looked up to by everyone in the sky immediately became a joke after marriage, and it was nothing more than falling from heaven to hell.     Later, Han Ze provoked more and more women. After Ning Ning saw her husband hugging her cousin who had always had a good relationship with her own eyes, Ning Ning finally broke down and jumped off the building to end her own life.     Qiu Yuebai really had question marks all over her head, "I know Long Aotian is the male lead, but if I wrote Long Aotian's original partner to death, can it prove Long Aotian's charm?" If it hadn't been ten     years Cerebral thrombosis, absolutely can not write such a plot.     Although Ning Ning's personality is a bit pessimistic, but with so much knowledge in his head, he shouldn't be so confused because of a man with a heart, right? Such an excellent woman, let alone a man, even ten men are not worthy of her, okay?