97

Chapter 97 The Hero's Harem Is Mine Now (6)

    Mrs. Ning made up her mind, and immediately became more enthusiastic about Cen Liluan. Cen Liluan raised his eyebrows slightly, "?"

    There's nothing to be courteous about, it's either rape or stealing, Qiu Yuebai put his ear to the system, "I don't know why, I suddenly have a bad feeling in my heart." Her gaze slowly Call? Madam Ning and Cen Liluan, "What do you think?"

    The system blinked innocently? Blinking, "Me too."

    Madam Ning was too enthusiastic, and Cen Liluan was a little overwhelmed, so he looked for it halfway through the meal? Excuses to leave. Madam Ning stared eagerly at Cen Liluan's back, her eyes full of reluctance. Just as Qiu Yuebai was crossing her legs and preparing to watch the play, Madam Ning suddenly turned her head and stared fiercely with a face full of hatred? Qiu Yuebai's eyes , written all over his face, "You worthless thing."     Qiu Yuebai

    asked with a question mark on his face, "?"

She crossed her arms and looked at her daughter, "Say? Let's say, this time you want to do it again? Why did Han Ze hang himself after crying and making troubles?" Mrs. Ning knew that her daughter would not give up Han Ze easily, even if she said on the phone? She said to Han Ze Is it gone? Interested.

    But she didn't believe that her stubborn daughter would say "If you don't love, you don't love anymore".

    When Qiu Yuebai heard it, she immediately wanted to shout that she was wronged, but the words of refutation reached the tip of her tongue, but stopped at her lips and teeth. I saw the woman slightly lowered her head, revealing the white skin on the back of her neck, "Cousin, she also likes Han Ze." Madam Ning

    finally showed a trace of astonishment on her face, and Qiu Yuebai forced out a smile that pretended to be strong, "Since it is Cousin likes it, then I’m not good? I’ll snatch it     from her again?” Mrs. Ning finally realized that her emotional daughter was pried into a corner by Lin You, and she couldn’t pry her into the corner, so she was forced to give up?. Although this is a good thing to a certain extent, Mrs. Ning, who has a strong nature, has never been wronged like this. Her daughter can only be bullied by herself. When will it be Lin You's turn? Did the younger generation play with their daughter in the palm of their hands?

    She lowered her face slightly in displeasure, what did she want to say? What did Qiuyue Bai say, but after staring at the expression on her face, she swallowed the words in her heart? Go on, leaving only a "wait" and it's over? Bill left.

    Madam Ning defended her shortcomings, this was the consensus of everyone, even if Lin You knew that her cousin seemed to be a different person, she never thought that her cousin would be so naive as to go to her sister-in-law to tell her about herself.

    When Mrs. Lin pushed the room away in a rage, Lin You turned pale subconsciously.

    Unsurprisingly, Lin You was severely scolded by Mrs. Lin. The Lin family's career and business were taken care of by Boss Ning and Mrs. Ning, so Mrs. Lin immediately wanted to take Lin You to apologize to Ning Ning. But Lin You was also stubborn, saying that she wouldn't go anywhere, Mrs. Lin couldn't squeeze her, and it was impossible to really beat or scold her daughter, so she was so angry that she restrained Lin You and didn't allow anyone to go out.

    My cousin was living in dire straits, but Qiu Yuebai was not affected at all, and changed her date every day.

    Lin You stared at her phone in a daze, and her cousin swiped the screen in Moments. In the past few days, she either went fishing on a yacht with a rich young lady, or was surrounded by a crowd of seductive handsome men and beauties like stars. Heart, there is no sadness and frustration on the face.