103

Chapter 103 The Hero's Harem Is Mine Now (12)

    The two pressed on step by step, and seeing that they were about to lose control of their anger, Qiu Yuebai quickly took out his mobile phone and dialed Cen Liluan's number. The fluttering ringtone of the mobile phone came from Cen Liluan's pocket, Cen Liluan paused, looked at Qiu Yuebai with dim eyes, and stopped in the end.

    Cen Liluan originally thought that some important person called her to discuss cooperation and investment, but when she took out the phone, she clearly saw the two big characters Ning Ning appearing on the screen.

    Lin You noticed Cen Liluan's strange expression, and involuntarily took a peek. She was about to look away, but she was stunned belatedly. The two couldn't help turning their heads to look at Qiu Yuebai who was holding the phone to her ear. Qiu Yuebai was holding the phone, and after Cen Liluan swipe the phone screen to answer, she said with confidence, "Sister, I'm in trouble."

    "I ran into Boss Cen and my cousin when I was sneaking out to play. What should I do? They are staring at me with eyes that want to eat me." Qiu Yuebai was symbolically afraid After a while, "Sister, come and save me."

    Cen Liluan looked at Qiu Yuebai in front of him, and then at the phone, "..."

    She stared at Qiu Yuebai and raised the phone to her red lips, "I'm afraid I There is nothing I can do."

    After finishing speaking, he hung up the call in front of Qiu Yuebai. Qiu Yuebai couldn't help but widen her eyes in disbelief, "Didn't she say that no matter what happens to me, I can go to her?"

    Seeing that Cen Liluan could no longer be relied upon, Qiu Yuebai smiled at the two of them. , turned around and ran away without thinking. Qiu Yuebai was running out of breath, and she couldn't help frowning and interrogating the system while running, "Shouldn't Lin You be on the plane going home now? How could she appear here with Cen Liluan at the same time?" "

    Obviously My driver personally took her to the airport."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Qiu Yuebai saw Lin Young's parents who were socializing not far away, and she immediately felt regretful and beat her feet and chest, "I was careless."

    She paused subconsciously, and was immediately caught by Cen Liluan. Cen Liluan grabbed her bikini, which seemed to be broken with a slight force, and frowned displeasedly. Soon Lin You also chased after her, and the two of them directly escorted her into the nearest room without saying a word. in the room.

    Qiu Yuebai was thrown onto the bed by the two of them mercilessly, her long hair scattered all over her body.

    She put on the pain mask involuntarily, "Although I really want to play with two women in the dark room at the same time, Cen Liluan and Lin You are not on my shortlist." Lin You locked the door and saw the woman with disheveled hair on the

    bed Can't help striding over, "Cousin." Her eyes were slightly watery, "Didn't you tell me just now that you are receiving treatment in the hospital? How could you..." She tried hard to hold back the feeling of being deceived and betrayed in her heart "Why did you appear here dressed like this?"

    Qiu Yuebai raised her head and pulled her long hair behind her ears guiltyly, "I've already been to the hospital."

    She argued seriously: " I came here after I got out of the hospital."

    Cen Liluan glanced at her, "It takes at least 20 or 30 minutes to drive here from the nearest hospital." She flipped through the text messages and chat records with Qiu Yuebai, "But you Ten minutes ago, you told me that you were receiving treatment in the hospital."