21

Chapter 21 White Moonlight Vase Substitute (6)

    Qiu Yuebai woke up not long after.

    As soon as the woman on the hospital bed moved, Qin Wu noticed it. She subconsciously got up and wanted to walk over, but stopped at the edge of the bed. If she pondered and asked herself why she was here, how should she answer?

    Say I miss you very much.

    Qin Wu stood far away from the hospital bed, nervously watching Qiu Yuebai who slowly opened his eyes. Those beautiful eyes were a little confused at first, and then she frowned slightly as if uncomfortable. After a while, she finally noticed another person in the ward.

    Qin Wu raised her heart, but the other party's bewildered face burst into an incomparably bright smile the moment she saw her, even her pale face couldn't conceal the joy from her heart.

    An impulse hit her heart, at that moment, she suddenly felt that losing her heart to Shen Sisi was not a bad thing.

    Just two seconds after I was happy, the woman on the other side who smiled and rolled her eyes asked what she least wanted to hear, "President Qin, why are you here?" Qin Wu's

    expression froze, and his gaze touched the other's. There is some curiosity in the eyes, the eyes are bright and have no other meaning, as if they haven't thought of anything else. Qin Wu breathed a sigh of relief, and was just about to answer, when the secretary suddenly opened the door and walked in, and answered Qin Wu flatteringly, "Miss Shen, Mr. Qin was very worried when he heard the news of your accident, so she received the news Immediately rushed over to take care of you personally."

    Qin Wu turned back to look at the secretary expressionlessly, the secretary suddenly trembled and looked back at the boss blankly, did I say something wrong.

    Qiu Yuebai was stunned for a moment, then lowered her head, and said softly gratefully: "Thank you, Mr. Qin."

    She inadvertently pulled up the hair next to her ears, just revealing her slightly red ears. Qin Wu hadn't reacted yet. The sickness on his face had been replaced by a blush. She rubbed her fingers and pursed her pink lips lightly, not daring to look at herself.

    Qin Wu's heart seemed to be gently scratched by a kitten, and his body seemed to suddenly lose control and become top-heavy.

    She heard herself reply dryly: "You don't have to be polite to me."

    Qiu Yuebai looked up at her in surprise, Qin Wu came back to his senses, his face became more and more expressionless. In order to prevent the other party from breaking the casserole and asking the end, she quickly changed the subject, "Where is your injury? Does it hurt?" She walked over with her hands and feet

    to check Qiu Yuebai's wound, but Qiu Yuebai carefully covered the quilt, A small face immediately turned red to the point of bleeding. As if worried that Qin Wu would really check her injuries, she quickly shook her head nervously, "No need, I'm fine."

    Qin Wu paused.

    It was only later when the nurse came in to change the dressing that Qin Wu realized why she didn't want to show her the injury. The place where she was injured was her thigh.

    On the snow-white skin, a wound the size of a finger looked a bit hideous. Maybe it was because the location of the wound was a bit ambiguous, so Qin Wu watched the other person's ears getting redder and redder under his gaze, until finally he wished he could bury his face in the quilt. Her throat moved unconsciously, and in order to allow Qiu Yuebai to take the medicine more comfortably, she turned around slowly.