56

Chapter 56 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (2)

    The moment Qiu Yuebai appeared, she noticed that Lian Yu was looking over her, but the emotion in her eyes was not the surprise or admiration that Bai Jiaojiao imagined, but an inexplicable meaning.

    Qiu Yuebai couldn't help but turned around and sat down in her small office, frowning, "Lian Yu doesn't like Bai Jiaojiao at all." The

    system also became confused, "Impossible, Lian Yu didn't like Bai Jiaojiao at all." Didn't you even give up the right to inherit the company?"

    Qiu Yuebai looked back again, Lian Yu had completely withdrawn her gaze from her and focused on her work, her eyes were clear, and she didn't seem to be fascinated by herself at all. That's right, how could a high-ranking person who is used to seeing big winds and waves and seeing countless people be fascinated by a little bit of beauty.

    She suddenly thought of a possibility, "At that time Lian Sheng said that Lian Yu knew all of Bai Jiaojiao's little moves, so from the moment Bai Jiaojiao approached her, Lian Yu should have known Bai Jiaojiao's plan. "

    The materials that Bai Jiaojiao stole for Lian Sheng were also obtained by Lian Yu on purpose." Qiu Yuebai pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose that were bigger than her small face, "Although the rumors are just rumors, they are not It's completely groundless, a person like Lian Yu who has been in a high position for a long time is absolutely impossible to be tempted by a pawn who knows she is a chess piece sent by her own sister to fight for power." The system understood a little bit, "The host, you mean

    that Lian Yu is deliberately cooperating with Bai Jiaojiao acting to confuse Lian Sheng?"

    Qiu Yuebai nodded, "Lian Yu is not stupid, the important information in the company is hidden in the safe, how can Bai Jiaojiao get it so easily?" Unless

    she doesn't want to be the president up.

    Last month, Lian Sheng had arranged Bai Jiaojiao by Lian Yu's side. With Lian Yu's temperament and vigilance, he should have seen through Bai Jiaojiao's purpose of approaching her, and he was on guard against her in his heart. Rather than doing this, it would be better to do the opposite and openly disclose the relationship between myself and Lian Sheng, and there may be unexpected surprises.

    So Qiu Yuebai went to work openly and fished, after brewing coffee for Lian Yu, she closed the door gently, and called Lian Sheng as soon as she exited. Lian Sheng was very surprised when she saw the phone ringing. Bai Jiaojiao was cautious and never looked for her during working hours. Could it be that something happened to her sister?

    She picked it up quickly, and Bai Jiaojiao's soft voice came from the earphone, "Lian Sheng, thank you for sending me to the company."

    Looking from Lian Yu's perspective, the woman with a clean and fair face smiled brightly at the phone. The red lips were lightly pursed, and the eyes were bent with a smile, "I leave work early today, if you are not busy, can we go to Wangxialou for dinner together?" Lian Yu couldn't help frowning, isn't Bai Jiaojiao an undercover agent sent by Lian

    Sheng ? She didn't hide her identity well, but she called Lian Sheng in an aboveboard manner.

    Has she been a spy like this?

    Lian Yu's eyelashes drooped and he looked focused, but the tip of his pen stained a cloud of thick ink on the white paper. She pricked up her ears calmly, and heard the woman outside the office soften her voice again, "Don't worry, she won't find out about Lian Zong."