58

Chapter 58 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (4)

    The moment Lian Yu found out that his sister was making a move, he breathed a sigh of relief inexplicably, and his heart that was hanging high also fell back to the ground unknowingly in an instant. After she reacted, the expression on her face froze for an instant.

    The special assistant realized something was wrong, so he tensed his face and carefully asked, "Mr. Lian, do you want to fight back?" "

    No." Lian Yu subconsciously looked at the smiling woman by the window. News, a pair of delicate red lips are lightly pursed, looking bright and moving. Lian Yu put down the pen in his hand, "According to the original plan."

    The special assistant stepped back, and when he left, he followed Bai Jiaojiao's side and looked at her, but they happened to meet her charming eyes.

    Although Bai Jiaojiao is a woman with a lofty heart and daydreaming about marrying into a wealthy family and becoming the president's wife all day long, her appearance is indeed a sign of her birth. When she raised her eyes, pulled her hair back, every frown and smile were full of amorous feelings, when she looked over, the tails of her eyes were slightly raised, the eyes were full of affection, her bones were almost gone.

    It's just that when Bai Jiaojiao first joined the company, she had a gentle and gentle personality. From the inside to the outside, Bai Jiaojiao revealed an unbearable sense of weakness. Her mind was clean and simple. . It's not like it is now, dressing up like employees in special industries in society every day.

    The special assistant couldn't help but shook her head secretly. Sure enough, young girls learn to be bad when they enter the society. I don't know who taught her this way.

    Putting the special assistant's disgusted expression into her eyes, Qiu Yuebai frowned, and couldn't help asking the system: "Is my outfit not good-looking?" The system sized her up after hearing that, her waist was slender, just enough to hold her hands, and her legs were lined

    . Beautiful, slender and straight, every cell in her body from inside to outside exudes just the right amount of youthful girlishness and slightly mature femininity. It nodded indiscriminately, "It looks good. Host, your chest is your chest, your waist is your waist, and your butt is your butt. No matter how you dress it up, you look good." Qiu Yuebai smiled with satisfaction, "I think so too.

    "

    In less than two seconds, she lowered her head in discouragement again, with a frustrated expression on her face, "But why doesn't Lian Yu like it?" She complained: "Lian Yu hasn't looked at me for several days. I can count the number of times I have with one finger."

    Qiu Yuebai hesitated, "Doesn't Lian Yu like being so rough and direct?"

    The system felt that this problem was serious, so he carefully suggested: "Then you have to No... host, are you trying to change your style? If Lian Yu still doesn't like it, you can change it until Lian Yu sees you differently?" Qiu Yuebai narrowed her eyes slightly, "

    Good idea."

    Suddenly, Everyone noticed that Mr. Lian's office suddenly became colorful, and Bai Jiaojiao performed the posture of the entire harem by herself, and there was no sign of stopping at all.

    Lian Yu couldn't help staring at Bai Jiaojiao. The day before yesterday she was still a sexy and beautiful mature woman, but yesterday she turned into a cold and detached fairy. Maybe seeing that she didn't respond, she dressed up as a pure and immature female college student again today. When she raised her eyes and lowered her eyelashes, she was shy, and even spoke softly.