98

Chapter 98 The hero's harem is mine now (7)

    Qiu Yuebai looked dazed, but the finger stuck to Han Ze's face was retracted unknowingly under the gaze of the two. She tried her best to maintain a peaceful and gentle smile on her face, then frowned secretly and asked the system, "Why is it so useless?" Logically speaking,

    Su Yang should take the initiative to ask Han Ze after seeing the injury on Han Ze's face. Because of the reason, and at that time Qiu Yuebai could justifiably throw the blame on Lin You, and then Su Yang and Lin You would fight again for 300 rounds, and there was no time to take care of her, then she could repeat the old trick and stealthily Get away.

    But now Su Yang doesn't care about Han Ze's safety at all.

    It's fine if you don't care about Han Ze. When did she unite with Lin You behind her back and target herself?

    Thinking of this, Qiu Yuebai couldn't help sighing with mixed feelings: "As expected of an ancient gossip, every step of the plot development has fallen beyond my expectations?

    " I didn't dare to say it, and even simply turned off the microphone and pretended to be dead.

    After communicating with the system to no avail, Qiu Yuebai had no choice but to face the storm alone. She quickly distanced herself from Han Ze, "It's normal for a big man to get a little injury." She glanced at Han Ze who hadn't reacted at all, "This injury will heal in a few minutes, so I don't need to go to the hospital." The hospital."

    She tried her best to distance herself from Han Ze, but in Lin You's eyes, her appearance became duplicity. Cousin obviously cares about Han Ze very much, obviously loves Han Ze very much, she just has to make such a ruthless appearance to fool Su Yang because she is afraid of Su Yang messing around, so as not to conflict with Su Yang.

    Lin You pursed her lips tightly. What's so good about this smelly man? The cousin was so devoted to her.

    Cousin likes Han Ze, does she want him to be worthless, or is she trying to make him have a lot of girlfriends?

    Lin You was angry in her heart, but her cousin still couldn't help looking at Han Ze, and cast a caring look at Han Ze openly, which made her angry and powerless. If she had known that her emotionally dull cousin would be so affectionate after she had real feelings, she would never let the two meet.

    If it wasn't Han Ze that my cousin met that day...

    Lin You lowered her eyelashes, but heard the voice from before resounding in her ears again, "If you were the one who was tempted by my cousin in the first place, then where is Han Ze now?" Part."

    Lin You woke up suddenly, and hurriedly looked around helplessly, but apart from Su Yang, there was still nothing wrong with her. Lin You subconsciously tightened her hand, trying to ignore the words that sounded from the bottom of her heart, but unconsciously repeated it several times in her heart.     What the voice said was not unreasonable. If the person my cousin liked in the first place was me, then I don't have to try my best to compete with Han Ze for favor and use all means to attract my cousin's attention. If my cousin fell in love with me at first sight from the very beginning, then I would always be my cousin's favorite person forever.     Lin You slowly raised his eyes. Therefore, if I want to be my cousin's favorite sister forever, I have to hold my cousin's heart tightly and let her fall in love with me without hesitation.     After the system listened to Lin You's heartfelt voice, it really was the subway grandfather looking at his phone. Why is the plot different from what it imagined?     Lin Youzheng was on the way to run away and never returned, so the system had no choice but to pin its last hope on Su Yang. After Su Yang saw Han Ze staring at Qiu Yuebai obsessively, he couldn't help being very angry. Before when people liked him, he treated him like a piece of grass and discarded him like a shoestring. Now that he is discouraged, he He also treats others as treasures.     Sure enough, men are cheap, even her brother Han Ze can't avoid it.     A few days ago, after finding out the truth about Han Ze and Ning Ning's breakup, Su Yang couldn't hate Ning Ning at all. Ning Ning knew that she and Han Ze were not suitable, so she was kind? She left the position of Mrs. Han to herself. She is so generous, how could she be careful? To protect the belly of a gentleman, continue to regard Ning Ning as the Rival?