11

Chapter 11

    Not paying any attention to the waves she caused on the Internet, Qiu Yuebai stretched her waist comfortably, holding the steering wheel lazily, "It's finally the day for me to show my strength.

    " The appearance of the little white flower won the sympathy of the heroine, and playing with the heroine's feelings in the palm of your hand isn't it considered a big show?

    Qiu Yuebai brushed her curly black hair back to her shoulders casually, revealing her charming and affectionate eyes. Casually glancing at the luxury cars following in the distance from the rearview mirror, she couldn't help smiling, "From now on, there will only be Mrs. Ming in the world, and there will be no Ji Zhengzheng."

    Qiu Yuebai's high-profile attitude immediately aroused great interest. Ji Zhengzheng has always had many suitors, but before she only looked at Tang Ming with all her eyes, even if other people were interested, after seeing the person in front of her hit a wall, she would not dare to use her hot face to stick to it. cold ass.

    Even if there were one or two extremely confident ones, after being tortured by Ji Zhengzheng to the point that Xizi's heart was broken into a mess, they finally raised the white flag and surrendered helplessly.

    Since then, Ji Zhengzheng has become recognized as the most difficult celebrity to chase, bar none.

    But now it's different, Ji Zhengzheng doesn't love Tang Ming anymore, and all unmarried men in the city have a chance!

    After Tang Ming was reminded in a roundabout way, he finally found out about the news on the Internet. He got up on the spot, brushed off the little flowers on his body, and walked to the balcony expressionlessly. A high-definition video jumped into view. In the video, Ji Zhengzheng no longer had the submissive appearance in front of her before.

    Even though Tang Ming knew that this person was Ji Zhengzheng, the wife he hated so much, he still lost his mind briefly.

    How did she become like this?

    The tens of millions of Rolls-Royce galloped arrogantly on the avenue in the city center, and a group of luxury cars behind her intentionally or unintentionally guarded her behind. There were many familiar faces among the owners—they were all used to drinking together Picking up bro!

    Tang Ming was furious, and immediately called Qiu Yuebai. The lazy female voice sounded suspiciously, "Young Master Tang?"

    Tang Ming clenched her fists, "What are you doing now? Hurry up and go home!"

    Qiu Yuebai couldn't help laughing, she pressed the record button casually, and said unhurriedly: "Young Master Tang, I don't understand what you're saying What."

    "Did you forget that Mrs. Tang never allowed me to enter the house, let alone let the two of us get a marriage certificate." She couldn't help but tilt her head, "Young Master Tang, I'm sorry, I don't like you now, I have no love for you anymore."

    At the same time, a surprised voice came from Qiu Yuebai's Bluetooth headset, "Young Master Tang, I'm pregnant!"

    Qiu Yuebai thought about it for a long time, but she didn't guess that it was Tang Ming's. Which woman, so she gave up quickly, and it wasn't her child who was pregnant anyway. The girl on the opposite side was interested, so Qiu Yuebai pretended to be surprised in cooperation: "Your girlfriend is pregnant?" "

    Then congratulations, Young Master Tang."

    The phone hung up in a panic with a beep.

    Xiao Hua stared at him expectantly, refusing to leave. Tang Ming was so restless that he left the hotel alone without even looking at her. Sitting in the car, he suddenly remembered Bai Ling's many strange behaviors, for example, he deliberately took him to drink spinach and spinach soup, for example, he deliberately bought green skirts and green hairpins in front of him, and almost put a green hat on him on the head.