46

Chapter 46 Master Feeds Demons with His Body (2)

    Fu Qi inadvertently met Xiao Du's eyes, and she saw the undisguised pity and distress in the other's eyes.

    Pianpian gentleman, orchid branches and jade trees, eyes as gentle as water, full of affection. Fu Qi frowned imperceptibly, his fingers stiff with cold touched the dagger at his waist, turned around and left.

    Only the weak need those poor and useless sympathies.

    In the past, it was not that no one had sympathized with her. A certain peak master who had a good relationship with Fairy Bixiao once defended her in public, but in the end the other party's pity was exchanged for the envy and jealousy of other disciples and intensified punches and kicks. Since then, she has understood that she is not worthy.

    A person of her stature deserves nothing.

    In the flying snow all over the sky, the woman's clothes were thin, dripping snow water constantly. Xiao Du saw that she shrank her shoulders subconsciously from the cold, and her fingers kept trembling, but even so, she still kept her back straight, her body was still tall and graceful, and she was graceful.

    Xiao Du was used to seeing all kinds of delicate juniors and juniors, but when he suddenly saw such an indomitable woman as Fu Qi, he couldn't help feeling sorry for her.

    He hurriedly lifted his robe and raised his feet to catch up, "Junior Sister Fu Qi, please wait."

    Fu Qi didn't stop walking, as if he had never heard of it.

    Xiao Du took three steps and took two steps to catch up with Fu Qi, and stretched out his hand to gently block Fu Qi's way. The other party's black and white narrow eyes looked over, and Xiao Du felt a bit of coolness. He froze for a moment, and quickly said: "Junior Sister Fu Qi just fell into the water, why don't you go back and rest for half a day, so as to avoid the wind and cold." The woman is weak

    , He knew that Fu Qixiu was low-level and couldn't resist the cold air that entered his body. "It's snowing today..." "

    No need."

    His approach made Fu Qixin wary, and he refused without thinking.

    Several outer disciples who fell into the water had already been rescued. The lake water was icy cold, but after staying for such a short time, their lips turned white from the cold and their teeth trembled. Several people sat on the ground wet, holding their bodies tightly, and looked at Fu Qi with more hatred.

    I don't know where this little bastard learned the sorcery, but he actually made them lose face in front of Junior Sister Ning Ran. They wrote down the account, and Fu Qi will feel better when they go back and complain to the senior brother. .     Ning Ran couldn't help stomping her feet angrily when she saw that senior brother Xiao Du had stepped forward to stop the demon girl, and said a few words to her gently. Seeing Fu Qi turn around and leave, ignorant of Senior Brother Xiao Du's kindness, she chased after him angrily, "Fu Qi, stop!"     Xiao Du immediately turned around and scolded softly, "Ran Ran, don't Rude."     Xiao Du hurriedly looked at Fu Qi, "Junior Sister Fu Qi, Ran Ran is still young and reckless, please don't take it to heart."     Ning Ran was angry and aggrieved, and she turned red in an instant Eye sockets, the senior brother actually murdered himself because of Fu Qi, that demon girl? He had never been cruel to himself before! It's all Fu Qihai's fault, she must have used some kind of enchantment to make Senior Brother Xiao Du fall head over heels for her the first time he saw her, and be seduced by her.     Seeing that Fu Qi ignored Xiao Du's words, Ning Ran couldn't help feeling aggrieved for her senior brother, "Hey, senior brother Xiao Du is talking     to you." Your senior sister."     Ning Ran felt aggrieved, she bit her lip and lowered her head to wait for Xiao Du to coax her, but she waited for a long time without waiting for a word from the other party. She raised her head in doubt, but she happened to see Xiao Du staring at Fu Qi's back for a long time without returning to her senses. Ning Ran was startled, and couldn't help but glared fiercely at Fu Qi's back.     Fu Qi went down the mountain, Xu Shi fell into the water, his body was extremely weak today, and he didn't have much strength in his body. Especially the brain, which seemed to be a mass of paste, and even the thoughts became stiff.     Her complexion was not good, her lips were black and purple from the cold, and she was about to faint at any moment. The people who usually beat and scolded her glanced at her and walked away in disgust. They cursed secretly, Fu Qi has a special status. A quiet day.