23

Chapter 23 White Moonlight Vase Substitute (8)

    Before the formal event started, Qiu Yuebai was invited by the person in charge to take a break in the lounge. He was about to leave, but saw Xia Cheng took a step forward and was about to follow Qiu Yuebai in. He subconsciously called out to the other party, "I'm sorry Miss Xia."

    Xia Cheng turned around suspiciously.

    The person in charge had a business-like smile on his face, "Your lounge is here, I'll take you there."

    He thought Xia Cheng couldn't find his own lounge, so he kindly reminded her. Xia Cheng frowned, and looked at Qiu Yuebai hesitantly, but Qiu Yuebai was discussing something with her assistant with her head tilted. She was hesitant at first, but when she suddenly thought of Xu Yuchen's ruthlessness, she became ruthless, and said to the person in charge cheekily: "No, Sisi and I will share the same room." The smile on the person in charge's

    face paused.

    Afraid that he might misunderstand, Xia Cheng hurriedly opened her mouth to explain, "Sisi and I are good friends, she won't mind." She didn't even have any confidence, so

    she and the person in charge looked at Qiu Yuebai with a guilty conscience after she finished speaking. Qiu Yuebai turned her head and looked around at the curious person in charge and Xia Aan who was staring at her toes guiltily, without any objection.

    Xia Cheng breathed a long sigh of relief.

    Recently, Qiu Yuebai's work schedule has become tighter, and she is confirming the schedule with her assistant. Seeing that Qiu Yuebai didn't pay attention to her, Xia Cheng found a single sofa and sat down obediently. She stared intently at the person in the mirror, and gradually became fascinated.

    Every frown and smile of the person in the mirror is charming and glamorous. Her eyebrows and eyes are delicate and gentle, and when she looks at her with a light look, her bones are almost brittle.

    etc?

    Xia Cheng's whole body stiffened suddenly, and she was forced to meet Shang Qiuyuebai's eyes that seemed to be smiling but not smiling. Her ears turned red in an instant, and she turned her head to look elsewhere in a panic. A wave of hot air rose on her face, and she clearly felt that her face was getting hotter and redder.

    It was as if a fawn was jumping around in her heart, and it made her feel utterly confused.

    At that moment, she wanted to dig a hole and bury herself.

    Qiu Yuebai looked away with a smile, and the moment her eyes disappeared, Xia Cheng couldn't help but let out a long sigh of relief. But the lounge was extremely quiet, so her breath of relief was extremely clear, the expression on her face froze, and Xia Cheng's toes were once again so embarrassed that three rooms and two halls were deducted.

    Even though Qiu Yuebai had stopped paying attention to her, she was still restless.

    Her heart was beating wildly, and her face was getting hotter and hotter, so when the phone rang, she seemed to hear the heavenly voice of God riding on colorful clouds to save her. She stood up from the single sofa in a jerk, and spoke quickly, "Sisi, I have something to do, so I'll go first."

    After finishing speaking, she rushed out of the door.

    Qiu Yuebai smiled and stared at her fleeing back, showing a bit of embarrassment, "It's much cuter than when we first met."