49

Chapter 49 Master Feeds Demons with His Body (5)

    Xiao Du insisted on going to the extreme north alone, even his master Master Nanhua couldn't persuade him, Master Nanhua almost broke his leg, finally calmed down under the comfort of other disciples, but when he asked the reason, Master Nan Hua almost jumped up again and slapped him back into his mother's womb.

    Seeing this, the other senior brothers quickly grabbed Master Nan Hua, and blinked desperately to signal Xiao Du to leave quickly. Seeing this, Xiao Du politely performed a farewell ceremony before saying: "I will definitely bring back chalcedony snow lotus for my uncle to treat her illness." Seeing that Master Nanhua was about to draw out his spirit sword, Xiao Du hurriedly Backed away, and said: "Master, disciples come as soon as they go, Master, don't worry."

    Nanhua Daoist was so angry that he fainted, "This brat dared to go to the extreme north alone without even breaking through the golden core stage. I'm afraid I'm impatient to live!"

    Is that place he can go to with his current cultivation? Let alone Xiao Du, a brat, even Nanhua Daoist himself has to weigh it carefully, and then make some preparations, and bring enough troops and food, so as not to lose his life. Fortunately for him, a newborn calf is not afraid of tigers, so he rushes to seek death.

    Nan Hua was so angry that he just wanted to roll his eyes, and thought that Xiao Du's appearance was all for his junior sister, so he almost didn't bring it up again. His junior sister Fairy Bixiao is the number one beauty in the Three Realms, even if she has been hidden from the world for many years now, it is not something he Xiao Du can climb!

    He will never agree to this marriage!

    These days, Xiaodu was making a fuss in Kunshan because of Fairy Bixiao's adventure into the world. Qiuyue propped her chin, and suddenly hesitated, "Could it be that I misunderstood Long Aotian? In fact, Long Aotian doesn't like my apprentice. Son," she frowned, her tone was very surprised, "it's me?"

    She held her cheeks, very embarrassed, "What should I do? It's impossible for me and him." "

    I'm his uncle , and he is my disciple's official spouse, I must never do such a thing of taking love with a knife and breaking up other people's marriage."

    The system put two fingers on the brow bone, and it felt that the host was too idle, so it was just thinking about it all day long. It was inevitable that some earth-shattering words would continue to come out of the host, the system quickly diverted her attention and said, "Then host, do you want to continue to care about your good apprentice?" Huai Yue knew that Xiao Du not only had Fu Qi in her heart, but also Fu

    Qi Shizun, it was the only time when she almost cried and went blind when she didn't have herself. She hid in the boudoir all day long, and refused to come out to eat no matter how much Daotong invited her. In just half a month, her cheeks quickly lost weight, and she was extremely weak.

    Qiu Yuebai came back to her senses, "It's okay."

    Huaiyue threw herself into her arms crying when she saw Qiu Yuebai, the tears couldn't stop flowing, Qiu Yuebai hurriedly stroked her, "Don't worry, your brother Xiao Du will be gone soon. I'm back."

    Although I don't know what Long Aotian is thinking, the most important thing right now is to appease Huaiyue so that she will not act rashly to accelerate Fu Qi's blackening. Qiu Yuebai took her into her arms, "Master will take you to the Zangbao Pavilion, can you just pick whatever you like?"

    Huai Yue raised her head and looked at her with tears in her eyes. Compared with Fu Qi, she still had a slight chance of winning, but facing Master... a deep sense of powerlessness surged in her heart. The master is unparalleled in beauty, unparalleled in the world, and unmatched in the three realms. If she were senior brother Xiao Du, she would also choose the master.