19

Chapter 19 Double Section Three Changes9000 words

    Qin Wu's whole body was stiff, a hand intended to comfort her was hanging in the air, and her heart couldn't stop beating faster. This is the second time she has been in close contact with Shen Sisi, even through the fabric, she can still feel her soft skin and fiery temperature.

    The other person smelled very fragrant, different from the sultry and mature smell that night, today she only has the scent of shampoo in her hair. It was not thick at first, but because of the sudden contact at this moment, it penetrated into her nerves silently along with the beating of the pulse.

    Qin Wu was a little dizzy, and Weng hummed.

    The body tightly embraced by Shen Sisi lost consciousness in an instant, as if it was not her body.

    But soon, the pair let go of her conveniently.

    While I was relieved, I also felt that there was a lot of emptiness for no reason.

    Qiu Yuebai suddenly realized that her behavior was a bit inappropriate, she hastily let go of Qin Wu, her small and fair ears were ashamed as if they were about to bleed. Her face was flushed, she pursed her lips tightly and took a peek at Qin Wu, only to find that he was looking at her, she hurriedly looked away, raised her hands to tightly cover her hot cheeks, stammering anxiously, I can hardly even speak, "Yes, I'm sorry, Mr. Qin, I didn't mean it." "I was

    just too excited, I couldn't help it for a while..."

    The more she explained, the more ambiguous she seemed. Obviously she also realized it, and she became disconcerted He closed his mouth abruptly, but he still refused to let go of the hands covering his blushing cheeks.

    Looking at her appearance, Qin Wu couldn't help feeling a little funny, and there was a smile in her eyes, "He has been sent to the police station by the security guards, you don't have to be afraid anymore." After she finished speaking, she suddenly realized that so far there is only meditation. One person frowned, and she asked, "Where's your assistant?"

    Qiu Yuebai looked up at her blankly, and it took her a while to realize that she quickly patted herself on the head, with an annoyed expression on her face, "Why did I forget?" She's downstairs!"

    Qin Wu was taken aback for a moment, and then reacted to get rid of Xu Muchen, the second person she thought of in a critical moment was herself.

    It happened that the assistant rushed up after hearing the commotion. After seeing Qin Wu, the assistant was a little dazed, but she immediately lowered her head and kept apologizing to Qiu Yuebai, "I'm sorry, Sister Sisi, I accidentally fell asleep just now. I have contacted Sister Zhou is gone, she will come over immediately to negotiate with the hotel manager."

    Seeing that Shen Sisi was accompanied by someone, Qin Wu politely sent her back to the room and left.

    Qiu Yuebai wanted to make things big, and things really went as she wished, "Shen Sisi was followed by an illegitimate child in a hotel" quickly occupied the headlines of all major social platforms. Xu Muchen only saw the news after returning home after dinner. He casually clicked on a photo of an illegitimate student being subdued by security guards, but unexpectedly saw a familiar figure.

    He stared at the phone for a long time, quite sure that this was Qin Wu who said that he still had a meeting and left first.

    Isn't she going back to the company for a meeting? How could she run to the hotel where Shen Sisi is.