32

Chapter 32

    Han Nuo remembered this car. Su Niannian got into this car on the first day after school, and her classmates mistook her for being taken care of by the woman in the car. Seeing that she was terrified, Han Nuo tilted his head, and asked curiously, "Your parents?"

    Qiu Yuebai ignored her, she left Han Nuo and approached the Maybach in fear, her voice trembling, "Auntie... ..."

    Xie Yu stared at her lightly, "Class dinner?"

    She glanced at Han Nuo who had a puzzled face, and recognized the identity of the other party.

    Qiu Yuebai's face was pale, and she explained urgently and lamely: "She is my deskmate Han Nuo, and I just came out with her..." "I know."

    Xie Yu raised his chin slightly, "I hugged her when she was young. She."

    Qiu Yuebai pursed her pink lips, not knowing what to say for a moment. Han Nuo felt that it was impolite not to say hello to the elders of her classmates, so she approached her with a playful smile, especially brightly, "Hello, Auntie." Qiu Yuebai immediately turned her head and stared at her anxiously, "What are you doing here

    ? "

    Her eyes showed a bit of pleading, and she was about to cry. Han Nuo opened her mouth, not knowing why, "Didn't you promise to accompany me to drink today..."

    Qiu Yuebai gave her another hard look, her voice It finally got smaller.

    Apologetic towards Han Nuo, Qiu Yuebai looked at Xie Yu impatiently and guiltyly, "Auntie, I..."

    "Get in the car." Xie Yu withdrew his gaze, looked ahead calmly and said.

    After receiving Xie Yu's order, Qiu Yuebai bent down and sat in without even having time to say goodbye to Han Nuo, the window slowly rose, and as soon as the engine started, the car carried Su Niannian and disappeared neatly into Han Nuo in sight.

    In the enclosed space, Qiu Yuebai deliberately slowed down her breathing, trying to reduce her sense of existence. She hung her head and moved her fingers uneasily. The skin of her legs under the pleated skirt was white, only the knees were slightly red. Because she was too frightened, she didn't even notice that her slender legs were exposed too much, and she kept immersing herself in her own beauty. world.

    Su Niannian's fair legs were frantically looking for a sense of presence in Xie Yu's peripheral vision. She held the steering wheel tightly, and could clearly smell the faint scent of sandalwood on the child's body, which carried a hint of coolness and was full of milk.

    The slow-moving air slowly passed over the dry woody smell, and by the time Xie Yu noticed it, it had already bumped into her nostrils unsuspectingly with the breath of a child.

    Xie Yu's expression froze, and he suddenly stepped on the brakes.

    Qiu Yuebai fell down in a daze, and a few strands of long hair around her ears just slipped off, brushing past Xie Yu's conditioned reflex to hold the back of her hand with a crisp, itchy tremor. Xie Yu looked at her blankly with eyes like autumn water, "Auntie?"

    The shoulders under her fingertips were thin and thin, and after getting close, the fragrance on her body became two points stronger, as if knowing Xie Yu's resistance, she pushed forward even more into her nose.

    Xie Yu's heart trembled, and he quickly withdrew his hands, his expression still cold and serious, "Sit down."

    Qiu Yuebai didn't ask further, she nodded obediently, and adjusted the seat belt tighter.