100

Chapter 100 The Hero's Harem Is Mine Now (9)

    How much hatred does she have with Lin You and Su Yang? How can you meet these two little guys no matter where you are?

    After serious thinking, Qiu Yuebai finally came to a conclusion, "I'm afraid I don't agree with Gu Zaowen."

    Lin You kept looking at his cousin and Cen Liluan, and Cen Liluan was still the same. With such a calm and unhurried manner, it was clear that the other party hadn't done anything, not even a trace of ambiguous expression, but Lin You was still in a state of confusion. She always felt that as long as she was distracted, she would lose her cousin forever.

    Such a sense of crisis made her feel like she was sitting on pins and needles, and she couldn't help saying something to test the situation of her cousin and Cen Liluan, "Auntie Cen is really kind to my cousin, and she took time out of her busy schedule to accompany her Cousin is having afternoon tea."

    Qiu Yuebai said inwardly when she heard the sour tone, she must have been jealous because she was close to her beloved - Han Ze's adoptive mother - her future mother-in-law. I have nothing to do with Han Ze anymore, my cousin can't be jealous, she immediately wanted to explain, but Cen Liluan was already one step ahead of her and said, "She came to me to ask me to teach her..." "Teach

    her How do I learn? How to dress." Qiu Yuebai quickly interrupted Cen Liluan with a kick. Cen Liluan raised his eyebrows slightly, and looked at Qiu Yuebai with interest, learning how to dress?

    She glanced at Qiuyuebai's pure and lustful little skirt, does she still need to teach herself?

    Qiu Yuebai was afraid that Cen Liluan would slip up, so she tried her best to wink at Cen Liluan. Cen Liluan looked at her and thought it was a little funny, but he kindly didn't expose her. Cen Liluan nodded, and lied until his face didn't blush, "Yes."

    The two cooperated perfectly, but Lin You and Su Yang were not fools, of course they could see that Qiu Yuebai was hiding something.

    Lin You was very sad, everyone had their own little secrets, she didn't mind her cousin hiding something from herself, but she couldn't accept that her cousin teamed up with other women to cheat her. This made her feel like an outsider in her cousin's heart, an outsider who was even worse than Cen Liluan.

    Obviously, I have known my cousin for more than 20 years, but my cousin and Cen Liluan have only known each other for two or three years. Could it be that the friendship of more than twenty years is not as fresh as a relationship that lasts for two or three years?

    Lin You had a bad expression, Qiu Yuebai blinked, not knowing what was going on in her cousin's little head.

    Su Yang sat aside and looked at Lin You, then at Cen Liluan, and finally? At Qiu Yuebai, he finally came to his senses. She has a straight temper, and immediately stood up angrily, slapping the table, "Didn't you break up with Han Ze?!"

    She looked angry at being deceived, "Why did you secretly meet with Aunt Cen behind our backs? You Do you want to start with Auntie Cen and get Han Ze back again?"

    If Ningning pleases Auntie Cen, wouldn't Han Ze still have to marry her in the end? According to the order of the parents and the words of the matchmaker, if Aunt Cen asked Han Ze to marry a woman, how dare Han Ze not follow?

    Su Yang was so angry that she almost shed tears, her eyes were red immediately, she stared at Qiu Yuebai motionlessly with anger and aggrieved. Just now Qiu Yuebai looked at Su Yang and thought she knew something, but now that she only cared about Han Ze, Qiu Yuebai couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief, frowned and said, "How can you tell your lord?" Talking?"     Su Yang's momentum immediately weakened, like a kitten with fried hair, leaving only an aggrieved expression on his face, "Sister, you have already broken up with brother Han Ze, you have clearly said You don't like him anymore..."     "I did break up with him, and I really don't like him anymore." Qiu Yuebai felt that it was much easier to appease Su Yang than her cousin, so she continued to use the excuse just now, " So I came to Auntie Cen to learn how to dress on various occasions."     Su Yang frowned slightly, "Really?"     Qiu Yuebai nodded firmly, "Are you It’s not that I don’t know how many people laughed at me openly and secretly before.” In order to make this excuse more convincing, Qiu Yuebai also pretended to be depressed, “Although I don’t care much about the opinions of the outside world and other people’s eyes , but after a long time, I will also feel very hurt."