27

Chapter 27 White Moonlight Vase Substitute (12)

    Qiu Yuebai looked at Xu Muchen from the side, with a polite smile on her lips, even though she knew that she had no affection for Xu Yuchen in her eyes, Qin Wu still couldn't control the jealousy in his heart. She smiled so happily at Xu Yuchen, just like when she still liked Xu Yuchen before, she could always see the same joy on her face, and only Xu Yuchen was the only one in her heart and eyes.

    Qin Wu was so jealous that she went crazy, she hugged Qiu Yuebai, and took her into her car ignoring Xu Muchen's obstruction. Just as Xu Muchen was about to follow, Qin Wu stared over with a frosty look, and Xu Muchen subconsciously stopped in his tracks.

    Just as Qiu Yuebai stabilized her figure, Qin Wu's body immediately came close to him, and she hugged him tightly in her arms, circling between her lips and teeth.

    Although she hadn't seen her for half a week, she couldn't stop wanting more. Only in this way could she feel that the other party truly belonged to her. Thinking of the two days when Shen Sisi and Xu Muchen got along day and night, and even resurged, Zhen Qinwu lost all reason and his heart was in turmoil.

    She kissed each other's earlobe, and asked uncontrollably, "Sisi, do you miss me?"

    Qiu Yuebai buried her face in Qin Wu's neck panting, sweating profusely, she just hesitated a little After a while, Qin Wu kissed her more violently, making her completely lose the chance to defend herself.

    Looking from Xu Muchen's angle, he could only see pieces of black glass, which completely blocked the scene inside the car, and could not see any useful information. He was red-eyed, the woman who should belong to him was enjoying herself under Qin Wu's body at this moment, but he could do nothing, neither could he go forward to snatch Shen Sisi from Qin Wu's hands, nor could he turn around and throw away as if nothing had happened. Contemplate and leave.

    He could only wait patiently in the distance, waiting for Qin Wu to vent his anger and finally let go of his thoughts and leave, so that he would have the chance to get close to her again.

    Xu Yuchen looked at Shen Sisi, Lin Kexin also looked at Xu Yuchen from the side, the light in her eyes gradually dimmed, until finally, the nostalgia for Xu Yuchen twisted into a vicious hatred in her heart.

    Qin Wu finally stopped, Qiu Yuebai hooked her neck, her eyes were already full of water. She pushed Qin Wu away in a fit of temper, but Qin Wu grabbed her hand. Even at such an inadvertent moment, her eyes were still full of hope.

    Qin Wu heard herself say jealously, "All the intimate scenes with Xu Yuchen use doubles." Qiu Yuebai

    showed dissatisfaction on her face, she raised her beautiful water eyes, and frowned slightly, "But, doubles can't act. The effect I want..."

    "Post-editing." Qin Wu interrupted her. She looked at Qiu Yuebai's charming appearance, the neckline of her clothes was ripped open by herself, revealing her delicate and sexy collarbone, thinking that Xu Muchen might have seen Shen Sisi's appearance, jealousy almost swallowed Qin Wu's reason.

    Of course Qiu Yuebai was not happy, she had a troubled expression on her face, Qin Wu's eyes darkened, and he narrowed his eyes dangerously, "You don't want to?" The two of them were at a stalemate, Qin Wu felt a pain in his heart,

    unwilling to think deeply about the reason, even though he had already She had a guess, but she still allowed herself to pretend to be stupid. She pressed her down and kissed more intensely, deliberately leaving marks on the other person's body to show her sovereignty. But as soon as it was over, she was ruthlessly pushed away by Qiu Yuebai's hand.