75

Chapter 75 Aunts, Give Jihui (2)

    Xin Wan's eyes fell on the girl's upright face, she turned around and left on the spot.

    She felt that Cheng Suisui might have problems not only with his legs, but also with his head. Xin Wan showed no mercy, she turned around neatly, and her steps were extremely large, for fear that her two legs could not walk fast enough, it almost seemed like a trot.

    Qiu Yuebai chuckled secretly, and hastily raised her legs to catch up, "Xin Wan, wait for me."

    Hearing her words, the girl in front of her walked faster. Xin Wan had long legs and big steps, and she walked three steps at a time. Taking two steps, Qiu Yuebai was quickly thrown behind him, and disappeared in the blink of an eye. Qiuyue's white legs hurt, and she couldn't catch up with her, so she had to stop involuntarily.

    There were blatant ridicules from other girls beside her ears, Qiu Yuebai glanced lightly, and pushed away from the crowd expressionlessly, still showing Cheng Suisui's lofty and arrogant appearance.

    Someone deliberately stopped her, eyes fell on her contemptuously, and even pointed fingers on her shoulder unceremoniously, "Cheng Suisui, weren't you very good before? Why are you like a lost dog now? Don't you claim to be a college student?" First place? Why can't you finish even a small competition, and make a scene known to everyone, it's a shame." "

    Because of you, the girls in our school can hardly hold their heads up in front of people recently. , Others thought that we were just like you, useless trash."

    Harsh and vicious voices kept ringing in my ears, and the girl's already pale face gradually lost its color, leaving only ashes. Xu Shi was reminded of the memory of that day, she involuntarily squatted down, curled up, hugged her knees and crouched between the corners of the wall.

    The overly slender body trembled uncontrollably, with long black hair hanging down to his waist, and he couldn't see his expression, but there was a sense of bewilderment and helplessness all over his body.

    She was already so helpless, but those classmates and alumni still didn't let her go. Some people attacked her with the most vicious words in the world, wishing that she would jump off the building on the spot to show her innocence and arrogance.

    Even the classmates who used to get along day and night can speculate on her with such maliciousness, let alone those outside who have nothing to do with her?

    Qiu Yuebai was covered in cold sweat, panting uncontrollably, she pressed her lips together tightly, feeling dizzy for a while. There was a sudden darkness in front of her eyes, and the sudden huge pressure almost made her unable to see anything. At the same time, her ears were buzzing, and the world seemed to be forced to press the pause button, pulling her away from the whole world.

    Even though it was only a few seconds, Qiu Yuebai was dripping with sweat, as if he had just been picked up from the water.

    The clean skirt on her body was already soaked through, and she squatted among a group of people, looking extremely embarrassed, and she could no longer see the clean and radiant appearance of the past.

    "No prospect." A faint voice suddenly sounded above her head, Qiu Yuebai raised her eyes involuntarily, and Xin Wan looked down at her with a haughty expression.

    Shen Wan stretched out a hand towards Qiu Yuebai, that hand was fair and beautiful, with slender joints, every part was extremely delicate, like the best masterpiece of God, it made people's heart beat faster and they could not help but dream about it.