36

Chapter 36

    Everyone could hear Xie Yu's anger, including herself.

    Han Nuo is not afraid of Xie Yu, on the contrary, for elders like Xie Yu who think they are senior and want to control her, she will confront him. Sensing Qiu Yuebai's struggle and anxiety, Han Nuo didn't intend to let go of her hand. She stared at Xie Yu with long and narrow eyes, and a teasing smile appeared on the corner of her mouth, "Since you have finished the training, Auntie, I will take the Niannian is leaving."

    Half forcefully and half forcefully, she stuffed Qiu Yuebai into her car, stepped on the accelerator and drove away.

    Xie Yu clenched his fingers into fists, and his face was almost as gloomy as before the storm.

    Qiu Yuebai was always worried, she kept looking back, but there was no sign of Xie Yu behind her. Han Nuo held the steering wheel with a relaxed expression, "Su Niannian, she's not your real mother, why are you so afraid of her?" "Aren't you just

    coming out with me?" Han Nuo pushed the sunglasses on the bridge of his nose , smiled wantonly, "Besides, it's not a matter of course to come out to relax on weekends?"

    Qiu Yuebai looked away reluctantly, she lowered her head and pursed her lips, and after a long while, she said softly, "I'm just a little worried about auntie."

    "She's alone Adults, why are you worried about her?"

    The more Han Nuo thought about it, the more she felt that Xie Yu was disciplining and caring too much for Su Niannian, she couldn't help sitting up straight, her expression a little nervous, "Su Niannian, I'm asking you, are you at home? Did your aunt..." She hesitated for a moment, and after a long time of deliberation, she found a suitable word, "Tricked you up?" A

    pair of beautiful eyes looked over blankly, and Han Nuo felt guilty. Nose, "Of course, I don't want to slander your aunt, I just want to care about you as your tablemate." After finishing speaking, she     stubbornly wanted

    to hear the answer, "Is there any?"

In Han Nuo's heart, Xie Yu, who was pure and clean, turned into those old and unscrupulous hooligans in the gossip news. She tried her best to hold back a smile and shook her head, "No."

    Han Nuo just put his heart back into his stomach, but he heard Qiu Yuebai say very seriously: "I think it is more likely that I will touch my aunt..."

    Han Nuo looked over with a question mark on his face, "?"

    Thank you Yu was in a bad mood all day today. Others almost walked around when they saw her. It's not like Xie Yu didn't notice, but she was too lazy to control her, and she was too lazy to restrain her temper. In the past so many years, she has been sensible and restrained enough, so today she felt unrestrained for a while, and she felt extremely happy in her heart.

    She sat in the office, lost in thought.

    She knew clearly in her heart that Han Nuo was not wrong, her feelings for Su Niannian had indeed surpassed that of ordinary aunts and friends' daughters, as for the more specific ones, she didn't want to think about it. She was even very resistant to all the possibilities that she could think of later, as soon as any strange idea popped up, her heart would beat faster and her heart would be in a mess.

    Xie Yu's red lips were tightly pursed, and the anger provoked by Han Nuo did not calm down for a long time. But she thought a lot in a mess, but she was a little envious of Han Nuo, who was young and vigorous, and could do whatever he wanted, isn't youth just for wantonness.