Chapter 74 Aunts, Give Jihui (1)

    There are a lot of luxury cars in front of the most famous dance academy in Beijing. Ferraris, Rolls Royces, Lamborghinis, etc., which are rarely seen on the street, are rare today, and one can be seen within two steps.

    A cool luxury car, a handsome and affectionate young man from a rich family, whatever he weighs, he is an existence that people flock to. Although there are so many dignitaries in the city capital, throwing a stone at random can hit a high-ranking personage, but the ostentation here is enough for those who have witnessed it with their own eyes to brag about it in front of their friends.

    Because there have never been so many rich second generations at the gate of the college who stopped for a woman at the same time.

    The trunks of dozens of luxury cars are stuffed with delicate and charming roses, and the colorful roses compete with each other, which is gorgeous and gorgeous, which is amazing. Even if he wasn't the protagonist today, he couldn't help but feel his heart beat faster, his mouth was dry for a while, his whole body was limp and weak, as if he was in a dream, and his whole mind went blank.

    But even though no one put up a banner at the entrance of the college to profess their love, everyone knew who these people were coming for.

    Cheng Suisui, a lovely girl who is as talented as a genius in the dance academy, was admitted to the dance academy with the first place in the year, and quickly became a well-known pure school belle. At first, no one paid attention to this woman from an ordinary family. Everyone thought she was just like other women, worshiping money and being powerful. She could be easily coaxed into bed with just a few dollars, and she was as cheap as the girls outside. .

    But it turns out everyone was wrong. Cheng Suisui has been concentrating on dancing since she entered school. In just three years at school, she has participated in various competitions, domestic and international, and won numerous trophies. Last year, she was even invited to perform at the Spring Festival Gala. The quiet and elegant temperament once became popular, and was dubbed "the nation's first love" by netizens all over the country.     It's just that Cheng Suisui's popularity is not a good thing, beauty plus any card is king bomb, only a single is a dead end. Cheng Suisui's beauty makes people paranoid to want to possess it, and the young men from the rich family also try their best to embrace the beauty, but Cheng Suisui has no interest in these things, and is always aloof.

    Cheng Suisui is too good, and some people have long been upset that she is so dazzling, so her unexpected popularity did not bring her any dividends, but instead pushed her into the abyss. It's easy to slander a girl, as long as you say that she's not what she looks like, and then go around telling people that her private life is chaotic, all those who are jealous of her will tacitly stand on the same front.

    Cheng Suisui has many suitors. Occasionally, a word with the opposite sex can be slandered into 18 versions. They love her indisputable appearance, and gradually get worse. Pull down the altar to see her struggling in the dark quagmire, begging for mercy on her knees.

    It's a pity that Cheng Suisui was strict with himself and didn't give those people too many opportunities. Although those people were angry, Cheng Suisui hadn't graduated yet, so they had plenty of time to play with her.

    Fortunately, God did not make them wait too long.

    Three months ago, Cheng Suisui had an accident when he went abroad to participate in a competition. He not only messed up the competition during the live broadcast, but also fell on the stage in front of millions of viewers, and even broke his foot bone. Was sent to hospital for medical treatment. Cheng Suisui's Bingqingyujie school flower title attracted her attention. As soon as the accident happened, various media had already posted the video on the Internet, directly sending her to the trending searches.