40

Chapter 40

    Xie Yu was greedy for the beauty of Su Niannian in his heart, but the last thing he said was: "No."

    She was sweating thinly on her forehead, and her face was flushed abnormally. She endured it hard, but, she Looking at the reddened corners of Su Niannian's eyes, she tried to restrain her desire, "You are too young."

    Qiu Yuebai lingered on her relentlessly, and refused to leave her no matter what, "I am not young anymore." She She stood up intentionally so that her curves could be clearly seen in front of Xie Yu's eyes. A sly look flashed across her eyes, and she looked at Xie Yu with flustered eyes and said, "At my age, I can have emotional lines in Jinjiang." Xie

    Yu Not knowing what Jinjiang she was talking about, she tried to move her eyes away, trying not to look at him, then changed the subject and said, "You should go back to your room to do your homework." Qiu Yuebai looked at her disappointedly, her reddish

    face Moisture appeared in the eye sockets again. She looked disappointed and her eyes were filled with sadness, "Auntie, tell me the truth, don't you really like me at all." "

    I know you are cold-tempered, usually disciplined, and don't like small troubles like me." Looking at her anxiously, "But I always thought that I was different from others, I thought, I would be the special one." After she finished speaking, the tears

    in her eyes finally slid down her fair face obediently , Like the dewdrops on the pear blossoms gently shaking off with the wind, crystal clear and charming.     Xie Yu was silent, with a lot of thoughts in her heart. After a long while, she seemed to have finally made a decision. But just when she was about to speak, Qiu Yuebai withdrew her hand in frustration, and tried to put up a strong smile on her face, "I see."     Her smile was accompanied by tears, "I won't give you any more money in the future." Trouble."     She cried so hard that Xie Yu's heart ached, and Xie Yu subconsciously denied, "No."     A pair of teary eyes looked over immediately, and the eyes were full of tension and expectation. Knowing that she was hopeless, Xie Yu lowered her eyelashes and said slowly with red lips, "I have."

    Su Niannian has always been different from others in her heart. From the moment she moved into the house, Xie Yu felt that she was different from other little girls. She is sensible and considerate, but she is also worried about gains and losses. She is always afraid of being abandoned by others. She has clear grievances and grievances. She always silently remembers everyone's kindness to her, and then racks her brains to repay each other.

    She never takes other people's contributions for granted.

    Xie Yu's mind was still a little confused, but she didn't want to continue to see Su Niannian crying with tears in her eyes. The little girl had already been abandoned by her once, and she didn't dare and didn't want to see her sad again. She pursed her lips, and after a long time, she seemed to have exhausted all her strength and said, "You are very pleasing, and you are not troublesome at all." "The

    home with you is different from before."

    After she finished speaking, she seemed like A prisoner who had completely given up his sophistry, waited for his sentence in despair.

    As a teacher, she fell in love with her students. She is not worthy of being a teacher, nor is she worthy of being a principal.

    Qiu Yuebai finally laughed. She wiped away the water stains from the corners of her eyes, and threw herself into Xie Yu's arms as intimately as before, "I'm sorry, Auntie, I've always lost my temper and made you angry." After finishing speaking, she quickly She kissed the corner of Xie Yu's lips, blushing and said, "This is for you as compensation."