25

Chapter 25 White Moonlight Vase Substitute (10)

    Lin Kexin was about to let go, and just when her fingertips were about to pull away from Qiuyuebai's skin, she reacted and quickly grabbed him even tighter. She raised her chin and laughed provocatively, "What if I don't."

    Qin Wu narrowed his eyes to look at her, and directly pulled Qiu Yuebai's wrist from her palm.

    Qiu Yuebai looked at Lin Kexin hastily and panickedly, her watery eyes were begging for help. She stretched out her hands desperately to grab Lin Kexin, but Qin Wu grabbed and imprisoned her as soon as her two clawed hands touched Lin Kexin's clothes.

    Lin Kexin opened her mouth, but Qin Wu looked over with warning eyes.

    Qin Wu's aura was very strong when her face was expressionless, especially when she saw her eyes with murderous intent for the first time, Lin Kexin was subconsciously intimidated. She watched Qin Wu leave with a face of reluctance, and the other party turned his head frequently, with pleading eyes and eagerly looking at her.

    Until the moment when Qin Wu stuffed her into the car, the light in the other party's eyes finally dimmed, as if she had finally accepted the reality, she looked in Lin Kexin's direction with a dead face.

    Lin Kexin involuntarily took two steps forward, but Qin Wu simply raised the window and drove away from the bar quickly.

    Everyone had already left, so Lin Kexin had no choice but to look away, turned around and walked into the bar to look for Xu Muchen. But she almost turned the bar upside down, still didn't see Xu Yuchen, tentatively sent a message to the other party's assistant, the assistant quickly replied: "Brother Muchen is filming." It turned out that Xu Yuchen did

    n't Agree to meet Shen Sisi.

    That's right, if Xu Muchen agreed to meet with Shen Sisi, Shen Sisi wouldn't come here alone to drink.

    After asking for her car keys back, she got into her supercar and drove for a while, but the sad eyes of Pensive always appeared in her mind. The rims of her eyes were reddish, with a glint of water in them. When she blinked, big tears rolled down her face. Lin Kexin remembered that when he saw her, she seemed to have cried many times, even the tip of her nose All are red.

    Lin Kexin involuntarily took a deep breath, and threw the thoughtful look out of her mind.

    Now that they were all out, she turned around and called a group of Bai Fumei little sisters to come out to play. Many people came at night, some singing, some playing games, Lin Kexin was sitting in the corner, but she was forced to recall in her mind the image of asking her for help over and over again.

    She scratched her forehead, upset.

    Qiu Yuebai quietly leaned against the car window, she looked outside, no matter what Qin Wu called her, she would not respond. Qin Wu had no choice but to keep his mouth shut and explain to her slowly when he got home.

    The car was very quiet, so quiet that one could almost hear each other's breathing. In the enclosed space, Qiu Yuebai's alcohol smell mixed with a faint scent of perfume slowly spread, which was not offensive, on the contrary, it smelled very pleasant. Qin Wu suddenly realized that as long as the word "Contemplation" is attached to anything, she can't stop it.

    She used to hate the smell of alcohol the most.

    But now she loves the smell of the other person very much.