65

Chapter 65 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (11)

    "Leave Lian Yu and come home with me, I will give you whatever you want." Lian Sheng said impatiently.

    She tightly grabbed the woman's resisting wrist, unknowingly there were two points of humility and pleading between her brows, "As long as you leave her, I will promise you anything, even if you want the stars in the sky, I will do my best to do it for you." Take it off." Her voice trembled, "Are you okay?"

    Qiu Yuebai watched her quietly, and the faint smell of tobacco entered her nostrils, she couldn't help laughing softly, "I want you to marry me, are you willing too." The

    woman smiled Enchanting and enchanting, "I want you to give up everything, live an ordinary life with me honestly, no longer compete with Mr. Lian for any family property, I want you to accompany me to grow old together without any disputes in the world, and be the envy of others Fairy couple, would you like it too?"

    Lian Sheng suddenly hesitated and didn't speak for a long time.

    Qiu Yuebai gave a low laugh, and she slowly pushed Lian Sheng away, "You can't satisfy me with such a simple request, yet you still say you love me." "In your heart, your future and your plan will always

    be No. 1, and no matter how important I am, I can't compare with your ambition." She laughed at herself, turned away her face and took a deep breath, and didn't speak again until she was calm enough, "Lian Sheng, let's get together and break up." "

    I I liked you before, so I don't want to completely tear my skin off with you..." "

    But when you betrayed me and were with my sister, you already broke my skin!" Lian Sheng couldn't help interrupting her. After the other party looked over disheartened, Lian Sheng was suddenly discouraged, "Jiaojiao, trust me, as long as I get the family property, I will marry you right away." "What about

    Miss Chen?" Qiu Yuebai looked at her, " Where do you put Ms. Chen in this way?"

    Lian Sheng tightened her lips, suddenly realizing that all her defenses seemed so pale and powerless in Bai Jiaojiao's eyes. She let go of her hand dejectedly, "Do you have to be so unfeeling?"

    "I should ask you this question. In your eyes, am I not as important as those things outside of me?"

    Qiu Yuebai extinguished the cigarette on her fingertips and threw it into the smoke-extinguishing stone, "Lian Sheng, you never loved me, so don't say such things in the future." She skipped Lian Sheng, "Your sister will listen to you for a while. I'm not happy."

    "You and her sister's love is as deep as blood is thicker than water, so you probably don't want to see your sister's family discord."

    Lian Sheng clenched his fingers and watched the woman swaying away from sight weakly. She clearly wanted to catch up, but her feet seemed to have roots here, preventing her from moving an inch. Lian Sheng raised her face dejectedly, her eyes gradually became a bit cruel, she wanted both family property and Bai Jiaojiao.

    If she had a deep relationship with Lian Yuzhen's sister, Lian Yu shouldn't get involved with his own woman.

    Lianyu her first unrighteous!

    Lian Sheng didn't catch up, Qiu Yuebai breathed a sigh of relief, and the system hurriedly praised her: "Host host, your acting skills are so good, I almost thought it was real." Qiu

    Yuebai smiled slightly, "It's a small thing."

    " I can perform more realistically, do you want to watch it?" She turned around the corner, and her eyes suddenly jumped into a tall and slender figure. Suit pants, high-heeled shoes, and a faint scent of perfume, somewhat similar to the clean breath of Lian Yu's body.