6

Chapter 6

    This kind of answer is very in line with Ming Rao's wishes, but she is not happy at all.

    It was as if Ji Zhengzheng was forced by her to answer like this.

    And after so long, Ji Zhengzheng has never mentioned Bai Ling, is it because she feels that she is not worthy to know.

    Qiu Yuebai's bones all over her body seemed to be run over by a car, she opened her eyes whimpering, and the people around her immediately woke up, staring at her seriously with distinct black and white eyes, "I have prepared meals for you." After the words fell

    , Mingrao consciously helped Qiu Yuebai get dressed, and thoughtfully squeezed out toothpaste for her, and helped her wash up. Qiu Yuebai was both happy and regretful, "Young people nowadays don't know restraint at all."

    Ming Rao stuck to Qiu Yuebai every step of the way, until finally Qiu Yuebai was about to leave, she turned around and asked Ming Rao: "Do you still like this place? "

    Ming Rao nodded.

    Qiu Yuebai laughed, "I'll buy it for you next time if I have something suitable."

    The car gradually disappeared from sight, Ming Rao turned around, stared at the shallow scratches on her back from the mirror, and pursed her lips lightly. Maybe it was out of revenge, maybe it was out of anger, she also left her own traces in Ji Zhengzheng's conspicuous places.

    How could Qiu Yuebai not be aware of Ming Rao's tricks? She laughed wantonly, and the system was very puzzled, "Host, if someone finds out, your mission will fail."

    After leaving the Tang family, how can you get Jizheng Zheng's name engraved in the family tree?

    Qiu Yuebai didn't panic in the slightest, "What are you in a hurry for?"

    While speaking, he had already arrived at the company, and the secretary presented a document, "Madam, this is what you want."

    After signaling the secretary to leave, Qiu Yuebai slowly opened the packing bag , an identification result jumped into the eyeball. Qiu Yuebai was not at all surprised by this result, the system was taken aback, "Host, how do you know that Ming Rao and Tang Ming are siblings?!"

    Qiu Yuebai collected the good things, her beautiful eyes looked bright, "I guess Yes."

    The system didn't believe it.

    "Well, actually, I just want to know if Mingrao is Aotian's grandma." Who knew that the doctor gave her such a big surprise.

    Mingrao's every move was deliberately followed by the media, so when she arrived at the mansion Qiu Yuebai gave her last night, she was already being watched. When Qiu Yuebai left today, everyone still wondered if they misread yesterday. Raojin is actually not this house. However, just when they were about to give up and leave, Ming Rao walked out of the house openly.

    Several people's eyes lit up, big news!

    The headlines of "Ming Rao had a late-night tryst with the patron and won a mansion worth hundreds of millions" had blown up the social network early in the morning. After asking around, she found that the car she left was the private car of Ji Zhengzheng, who had recently received much sympathy!

    A group of people suddenly looked weird, Ming Rao's benefactor is Ji Zhengzheng? What a joke.

    It is impossible for Mingrao to be related to anyone who has a relationship with Ji Zhengzheng. Before that, Mingrao was blocked by Ji Zhengzheng and almost couldn't get the show.