53

Chapter 53 Master Feeds Demons with His Body (9)

    Those eyes were too charming, Hanzhi's heart skipped a beat when she saw them, and she hastily looked away, as if she was running away. Qiuyuebai stood up with a smile on her face, and then Nanhua Daoist appeared and called Hanzhi and Qiuyuebai over, "Pingning Town's rare treasures are here, and more and more magicians will come over in the future, so I have already Send disciples back to Kunshan to report to the elders and ask for their support."

    Han Zhi subconsciously looked at Qiu Yuebai after hearing this. Doesn't Bi Xiao dote on her good apprentice very much? Will Bi Xiao miss such an excellent opportunity?

    Qiu Yuebai looked back, her eyes were as bright as cold stars, and Hanzhi suddenly looked away from her as if she had been scalded. Qiu Yuebai turned around and asked the system: "Is it Fu Qi's soul-calling bell?"

    She vaguely remembered that this soul-calling bell went round and round and finally fell into the hands of a general of the demon clan. , almost on par with the demon king. Later, after Fu Qi fell into the demon way and devoted himself to cultivating for several years, he beheaded the general of the demon clan, and successfully ascended to the position of demon master with the summoning bell.

    In the original text, Lu Yan was refined to serve as a foil for this summoning bell.

    The system nodded upon hearing the words: "Yes."

    Seeing that the host was not in a hurry, it asked, "Host, are you going to snatch the summoning bell for Fu Qi now?"

    Qiu Yuebai smiled slightly, "Do you think that with my current Can the strength snatch it for her? Fu Qi’s summoning bell originally belonged to Fu Qi, and no one can snatch it away.”

    Seeing her smiling so happily, Han Zhi couldn’t hide her thoughts in her clear eyes, and she wanted to remind Bi Xiao But Hanzhi opened his mouth, but found that he had no position to ask Bi Xiao for anything. Thinking of what Bi Xiao had done in recent days, she pursed her lips tightly, intending to let Bi Xiao restrain herself.

    Master Nanhua's voice was not loud, and Fu Qi was always paying attention to Master's movements, so he heard what Master Nanhua said clearly. Her heart was burning hot, and she couldn't help thinking, if she got that strange treasure and her strength increased greatly, would Master stop thinking about Huaiyue, and instead care and pay more attention to her because of her strength?

    She stared intently at Master smiling so happily at Huai Yue, and unconsciously clenched her fingers.

    She will definitely get that treasure.

    Fu Qi has been missing lately, Qiu Yuebai went to her room several times but was in vain, Huai Yue seemed unintentionally said: "Master, let's go back, maybe she is dating brother Xiao Du." Qiu

    Yuebai Looking over, Huaiyue pursed her lips, her face was very dissatisfied: "Senior brother Xiaodu ran to find her every day, and the two of them always left the inn without telling us before dawn, if it wasn't for me, I couldn't find her." Senior Brother Xiao Du casually asked the shop waiter, but I didn’t even know about it.”

    She couldn’t help but hugged Qiu Yuebai’s hand, “Master, you should take care of Senior Sister.”

    “The world outside is so chaotic, she can’t be alone. It's all right to stay in the inn, and I took Brother Xiaodu to show off through the market. It doesn't matter if her identity is found out, but if there is something wrong with the brother..." Huaiyue's face was full of worry, "He is the most likely swordsman of our Kunshan sect. Immortal."