94

Chapter 94 The hero's harem is mine now (3)

    The edge of the artificial lake is not deep, and the soles of Qiu Yuebai's feet have almost touched the ground. As long as she calms down a little, she can stand upright with her center of gravity safe and sound. But seeing that Lin You acted so enthusiastically and earnestly, she had no choice but to pretend to struggle in panic in the water that actually only reached her waist.

    The beauty fell into the water, and immediately someone heard the call and ran over? As Qiu Yuebai expected, all of them were suave, handsome and beautiful young rich young masters. However, the person who jumped into the water first was not any of the young masters present, but Cen Liluan who didn't know when?

    One hand of hers came from behind her waist tightly, hooked Qiu Yuebai, and took her into her arms? Qiu Yuebai stared at her unexpectedly, while Cen Liluan looked as usual, and gently hugged her? Swimmed up shore. The skirt on Qiu Yuebai's body was already soaked, and the two snow-white legs caused the man who heard the news and followed him to move his throat involuntarily, and a ball of fire rose from his lower abdomen.

    Cen Liluan's sharp gaze swept over, and the men unconsciously moved their eyes away as if a basin of cold water had been poured on their heads.

    No matter how much Han Ze spoiled Ning Ning, she was also a wealthy young lady in her family, and she was the daughter-in-law of Cen Liluan in the future. Could it be that they, the rich second generations, could think about it? Someone saw Han Ze standing among them, and pushed him to attract firepower. After he left, everyone finally felt that the pressure on their bodies was relieved a lot.

    Lin You is good at observing words and expressions, and you can tell when you see Cen Liluan's expression? She is angry, she immediately threw herself to Qiu Yuebai's side, and said with a choked voice: "I'm sorry, cousin, it's all my fault, you? If it wasn't for saving I don't want to become like this."     She carefully removed the weeds from Qiuyue's white cheeks, but her fingertips inadvertently touched the cold and delicate skin. General quickly withdrew his hand, his face flushed red.     Lin You attacked first? Weiqiang took the initiative to explain the reason why he fell into the water. Of course, Qiu Yuebai could only forgive her, "It doesn't matter, you? It's fine." Cen Liluan finally looked at her squarely. She stared at Qiu Yuebai for a while     , Then North Korea stretched out his hand? "Clothes."

    Han Ze didn't react for a while, and subconsciously asked, "What?"

    Cen Liluan glanced over and frowned slightly. Han Ze finally recovered, and hurriedly approached and took off his coat. Covering Qiuyuebai's body. Cen Liluan and Lin Youtong raised their heads to stare at his movements at the same time, but Han Ze didn't notice anything unusual, he frowned and scolded Qiu Yuebai with displeasure, "Just make yourself like this after a few minutes of seeing each other, you? If you can't take care of yourself, don't go out in the future."

    He said insultingly, but there was an imperceptible concern in his tone, but the woman didn't notice it at all, after his words fell, Qiu Yuebai looked hurt Lowering his head, he gently pursed his pale lips. The woman in the arms shook her body involuntarily. I don't know whether it was because of the cold, or because she felt ashamed and angry.

    However, the identity of the other party is extraordinary, even if it is for peace, Cen Liluan must protect her well, so as not to cause trouble by the Ning family. She simply hugged the woman up and walked towards the room, Qiu Yuebai buried her head in her chest, keenly aware of where Cen Liluan passed, people stepped back to make way for her.