14

Chapter 14

    Bai Ling slept well, but as soon as the phone was turned on, she saw more than a hundred missed calls. She shivered in fright, and soon the unfamiliar number called again. After a moment of hesitation, she picked it up cautiously, "Hello?" "

    Is what you said true." Fever and joy.

    Bai Ling scratched his hair and nodded subconsciously, "Really."

    "I heard Tang Ming say it when they were arguing that day."

    At that moment, it was as if fireworks exploded in Ming Rao's mind. After hastily saying thank you, she skipped work again and drove back home. There was an uncontrollable smile on the corner of her mouth, and when she saw the sleepy Qiu Yuebai, she immediately rushed over, suppressing the joy in her heart and hugging her, "Zhengzheng, why didn't you tell me?" Qiu Yuebai looked blank

    , But Ming Rao's heart was completely filled with joy, before Qiu Yuebai had time to speak, she was already lovingly and carefully kissing her.

    With the one she loves in her hands, she couldn't stop like crazy.

    Until Qiu Yuebai sobbed and asked her to stop, Mingrao's warm breath slid by her ear, "Zhengzheng, go to Weibo to clarify that you and Tang Ming are not married." Qiu Yuebai finally understood why Mingrao behaved like

    this I was happy, but after hearing her request, Qiu Yuebai refused without thinking, "No."

    Ming Rao was stunned, "You still can't forget him?"

    The person in her arms didn't speak, and Ming Rao gradually clenched her hands . With a sense of punishment, she drained Qiu Yuebai's last ounce of energy.

    The system looked at the host pitifully, and just after waking up, it was fucked down again.

    Tang Ming didn't expect that Bai Ling would dare to betray him again and again. He was furious and determined to question why Bai Ling was against him. But Bai Ling seemed to have expected it, and turned off the phone early. Tang Ming was not reconciled, and ran to the crew to look for her again, but she asked for sick leave today and didn't come early in the morning.

    Half an hour later, Tang Ming managed to ask someone to find Bai Ling's hotel, but the hotel was gone long ago.

    Tang Ming couldn't help punching the wall hard, gritted his teeth and read Bai Ling's name.

    He couldn't find Bai Ling, so he had to evacuate from the hotel. However, the lower part of the hotel was already surrounded by many reporters—these were entertainment reporters who came to surround Bai Ling. Tang Ming has always been frank and never avoided the paparazzi, so when the entertainment reporters surrounded him tightly and asked whether the things on the Internet were true, Tang Ming stared at the reporter who asked the question with a half-smile, "What do you think?"

    Yu Ji was dissatisfied with such an ambiguous answer, and pestered him to get to the bottom of it. In the end, Tang Ming lost all patience, and said coldly, "Even if she dies, she is still the ghost of my Tang family!" Yu Ji was finally satisfied and let him leave

    .

    Tang Ming's attitude was quickly published in major newspapers. In just a few minutes, Bai Ling was pushed to the forefront.

    "Another white lotus who wants to catch the heat? But I remember that Bai Ling was also Tang Ming's lover, right? Could it be that she, like that little flower, is going to squeeze Ji Zhengzheng away and become Tang Ming's wife?" "No