Chapter 45 Master Feeds Demons with His Body

Chapter 45 Master Feeds Demons with His Body (1)

    Lu Yan, one of the masters of the Twelve Peaks of the Kunshan School, was born beautifully, gracefully and gracefully, and is a congenital body that is said to be rare in ten thousand years. Pai and even the entire comprehension world have a pivotal position.

    However, it is such a person who is admired by thousands of people who resists all opinions and desperately takes in the little bastard born of the combination of demons and humans, and names her Fu Qi, and raises her on the Moon Hidden Peak.

    In the battle with the demons hundreds of years ago, countless monks were killed and injured in the cultivation world. Fairy Bixiao joined forces with the other eleven peak masters of the Kunshan Sect to set up a ban on the entrance of the demon realm and kill all the demons. Hundreds of soldiers fought back to their lair.

    Now that the restrictions in the Demon Realm have been loosened, the Demon Race is about to move, and they are about to make a comeback again. The Fairy Bixiao and the Demon Race low-born who have almost avoided the world for hundreds of years are also mentioned again, becoming a pastime after dinner.

    "Women are the benevolence of women! Putting our entire comprehension world in danger with useless sympathy. If you want me to say, you should kill that bastard early, completely eradicate the roots, and never cause future troubles!" "Bi

    Xiao The fairy probably hurt her brain in that battle, or she was attacked by the demons and got into her body with demonic energy, so she did such a stupid thing against the sky." "Fairy Bixiao hasn't revealed it for hundreds of years

    . Later, you said... Could it be that she has already fallen into the devil way?"

    There were exclamations one after another in the teahouse, and people panicked. Qiu Yuebai casually drank the tea in the cup, pursed her red lips lightly, "Interesting."

    Qiu Yuebai then dressed up as the Bixiao fairy, Lu Yan, which the monks said.

    Looking at Lu Yan's road of cultivation in the past hundreds of years, it is not an exaggeration to describe it as "open hanging". Lu Yan was originally a princess of the royal family. When she was out of the palace to play, she was spotted by the current head of the Kunshan School and accepted Lu Yan as a closed disciple on the spot.

    Although Lu Yan had a cold personality, she was beautiful, and the noble demeanor raised in the palace by urinating once made the male disciples of the Kunshan School feel excited and almost lost their souls. At that time, the head of the Kunshan sect loved her so much that he directly assigned Yueyin Peak, which had the most spiritual energy, to her, enviing the entire Kunshan sect's disciples.     Although Lu Yan is a princess in the world, she has been used to intrigue in the palace since she was a child, and she hates such behavior. So after practicing, she devoted herself to supporting justice, and always kept in mind the responsibility of slaying demons and saving the common people.     It's not that there are beautiful female monks in the cultivation world, but there are very few of them who are as temperamental and talented as Lu Yan, who is second only to the head of the Kunshan School.     Everyone is rumoring that the next head of the Kunshan School will definitely be Lu Yan, and Lu Yan also thinks so. But the appearance of the hero Xiao Du made Lu Yan regretfully miss the position of head.     The Kunshan School is the number one sect in the cultivation world today, and the Kunshan School is full of talents. Astonishing talents like Lu Yan and Xiao Du appear from time to time, and everyone is no longer surprised. But perhaps because of the blessing of the hero's halo, Xiao Du's journey to immortality is even more legendary than Lu Yan's.     He joined the Kunshan School at the age of twelve, refined Qi to transform Qi at the age of thirteen, and refined Qi to transform God at the age of fifteen. During this period, there were countless opportunities, and he was only a step away from refining the gods. Such an unprecedented speed of cultivation, even Lu Yan can only be reduced to a foil.     Xiao Du's appearance is extraordinary handsome, noble bearing, countless female monks inside and outside the Kunshan School have secretly expressed their love for him, and many of them bluntly say that they are not Xiao Du and will not marry.     But Xiao Du fell in love with Fu Qi at first sight.     On a young but extremely good-looking face, there was a faint stubbornness and forbearance that was different from ordinary women, and Xiao Du's soul was taken away with a glance.     Fu Qi has been treated with cold eyes since she was a child, and the deformed growth environment made her withdrawn and indifferent, like a mute, never smiling. Fu Qi has no friends, and people around her beat and scold her because she is a child of demons and humans, but Xiao Du is the only one who treats her well.