90

Chapter 90 Aunts, Give Ji Hui (17) (1)

    Looking at Jiang Rou and Dong Yuan's coldness, with "You wait and see" written all over her face, Qiu Yuebai finally remembered the fear of being bullied by Dong Yuan during the day and dominated by Jiang Rou at night. She? Immediately? Wanted to find an excuse to drag Xin Wan away? Daji, but Long Aotian didn't know if it was a problem? He got Dong Yuan's intention first, and before Qiu Yuebai said anything, he was already sensitized And? quickly found a reason to dismiss? Xin Wan.

    Xin Wan's eyes fell on Jing Huai, she couldn't see what was going on in her heart, but Jing Huai didn't think too much, half forcing and half threatening to forcibly take her away from the scene of the storm.

    As soon as Xin Wan left, Qiu Yuebai completely lost her support. She immediately stood up like an obedient kitten, with a stiff smile on her face and said flatteringly: "I haven't seen you for a few days, Aunt Jiang, Aunt Dong, you've become beautiful again." Yes. If I were a little boy, I would have already been fascinated by you."

    Her original intention was to make the atmosphere of the scene more relaxed, but she? Just finished talking about Jiang Rou? He took it up, and asked in a neutral manner: "So? You mean that you are just a little girl now, so our beauty is not enough? Isn't it enough to make you condescend to fall in love with us?" Qiu

    Yuebai She was taken aback for a moment, how could she have such a meaning? !

    She? With a sad face, just about to explain, she saw that Dong Yuan nodded in agreement: "So that's the case." She looked over with a smile on her face, "I just said her? Dodging like a scourge? I can’t wait to see us for the rest of my life.”

    The last time Qiu Yuebai ran away secretly, or just turned off her mobile phone to act as a disappearing scene, Dong Yuan tried her best to do nothing. Can I get in touch with her?, I feel very angry. Seeing her now? Happily going out with Xin Wan to eat delicious food and drink spicy food, Dong Yuan couldn't help but want to torture her until her eyes watered.

    If she? was destined not to be loved by Cheng Suisui, then it would be great to get some money from her.

    Cheng Suisui is already well-known, and her appearance is extremely superior. If she can save her reputation, she will be sent to the entertainment circle, and then she will be allowed to participate in a few competitions and come back with a gold medal. , when the time comes, all the female stars in the entertainment industry won't be her opponents.

    This kind of Cheng Suisui is unique in the world, no one can imitate it.

    Whether it's her strength, her experience, or

    her medals hanging on the entire wall, only Xin Wan can match her. No second person can shake her status.

    Today, Cheng Suisui is already a contracted artist under her company. Dong Yuan has already opened a personal studio for her and hired an extremely good and experienced team to create a custom studio for her. In order to plan her development in the entertainment industry, she also used her relationship with Jiang Rou to invite a team of well-known foreign physicians as her personal doctor to examine her body. It only took two days for the experts to arrive in China. Cheng Suisui's leg stool? It's no longer a big problem.

    She has worked hard to prepare for all of this, and every time she thinks that Cheng will be exhausted every year, she can only use those innocent and dazed tears to look at herself pitifully and beg for mercy, Dong Yuan's heart is full of satisfaction.